Ninja H2 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,so no one wants to give me a ride review of their stage 2 H2 performance....compared to factory?From a factory 200HP(or close to it)to 260+ HP.ANYONE?:confused:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...okay.I expect her to be something more...killing me I have to wait till July to find out!F*&^!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sorry if im useless. I really wouldnt raise that rev limit....you will never be up there. I only bought h2 as i have wheels rode off my r1 it was starting to bore me. If i compare my r1 to h2 then i would have to say r1 is more raw....its quick as fu*k and its a younger mans bike as it is exhausting to hold onto and ride. The h2 i feel has a ride similar to zx10 a very smooth power curve/delivery. I suppose it depends largely on who maps your stage two kit also as the throttle map will be key to how power is delivered. I cannot wait til may/june/july we ride/race in a group of 12 or 13 bikes all fairly fresh liter bikes zx10's r1s s1000rr fireblades and gixers so will be interesting to see how it does against those. Then im taking it accross to TT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts