Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
In England we don't have those side reflectors, orange front and red rear.

I don't normally make any changes on my bikes if there isn't a performance advantage but it will be interesting to see what can be done for the appearance of this bike. The most common change has to be a tail-tidy which a friend of mine has already done to his H2. Mine is still standard looking with just a tank pad added and a reflashed ecu in the post.

·
Registered
317 Posts

I don't normally make any changes on my bikes if there isn't a performance advantage but it will be interesting to see what can be done for the appearance of this bike. The most common change has to be a tail-tidy which a friend of mine has already done to his H2. Mine is still standard looking with just a tank pad added and a reflashed ecu in the post.
England is good, before 1/7/1997(HK belongs to UK), everyday(for motorcyclist) is play day.

The bikes can register if meet British Standard

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I went to pull the front reflectors off the fender today thinking they were attached to an allen head screw beneath but no. Where did you get matching screws at a dealership or?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I went to pull the front reflectors off the fender today thinking they were attached to an allen head screw beneath but no. Where did you get matching screws at a dealership or?

Of course the dealer/distributor need to sell the screws to the customer.

In HK, the distributor have oil filter and air filter(H2) in stock already(but the bike still cannot run on the public road, what a pity!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Ahhh ok that good to know. There is a few small things I do that helps with appearance in my personal opinion but everyone has there own views which is great. Working on designing a tail tidy now :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got them from a Kawasaki dealer just tell them you want this part # 92154 (Bolt, Socket, 6x14) 2 of those. I can get them for you if you would just PM me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Of course the dealer/distributor need to sell the screws to the customer.

In HK, the distributor have oil filter and air filter(H2) in stock already(but the bike still cannot run on the public road, what a pity!
That Sucks!!! Why cant the bike ride on the road??

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Okay..

**** happens..I droped my H2 at a gas station..just be ware of your kickstand fellers.Yes....new panel needs replacing.IDK how I did this...so be careful:xBTW..Godzilla I s SOO awesme!We're a team here...ordered new side panel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
**** happen..I droppep my H2 at a gas station..just be ware of your kickstand fellers.Yes....new panel needs replacing.IDK how I did this...so be careful:xBTW..Godzilla I s SOO awesme!We're a team here
OOOO Man very sorry to hear that man :(

Let me know what you are going to do with the damaged pieces and how much the new one cost.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts