Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm unsure but think this is a US based site and one of the best US forums I've been on. (Sorry if it's not US based).

Who's the boss anywho? Always handy to know. So thought I would ask.

So I thought I would ask and find out where people are from. I know many regulars are from the US, UK, OZ and A few from France that I have come across

Just thought a poll would give the forum a idea where we are all from and even better find a member local to them. I don't know anyone local to me in the South West UK who own H2.

Seems I fecked up the polls and unable to find the delete the thread to start fresh.
So will add below

UK/Ireland
Northern America
Oceania
Latin America and the Caribbean
Europe
Asia
Africa

·
Registered
502 Posts
West Midlands UK

It appears the H2 is as common as muck round these parts

Rob

·
Registered
90 Posts
The Netherlands.
Haven't seen another H2 rider irl overhere yet. I know they're out there...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
West midlands where the moneys at ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
625 Posts
Wales indeed!! Seems to be an abundance of H2's in the U.K. I need to go purchase something rare!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yes, must say they are a rare sight, expensive and powerful too from what I hear, fair play to you owning a couple of monsters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yes, my monsters are both great in different ways. I think I may get a Honda fro and turbo it for my next monster. 15hp at the wheel:()

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
I'm unsure but think this is a US based site and one of the best US forums I've been on. (Sorry if it's not US based).

Who's the boss anywho? Always handy to know. So thought I would ask.
Northwest of Toronto, Canada ... which is the home of VerticalScope, which is the company that owns this website and many other automotive and motorcycle discussion forums.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Northwest of Toronto, Canada ... which is the home of VerticalScope, which is the company that owns this website and many other automotive and motorcycle discussion forums.
oops I should have posted North america.

Is that the norm that a company will run a automotive forums? very often (on most forums i'm on in the UK at least) are made by individual who enjoy things from cars to bikes.

So many owners from Canada Eh ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
South Florida.
lucky git lovely weather all year round to ride.

Where in South Florida. spend many weeks all over Florida for holidays and toured around last year from Orlando to Keywest, homestead and popped to sebring as well.

·
Registered
891 Posts
H2 is unique in my area..

San Diego, CA as most of you already know..
I'll add that I've never seen another H2 on the road or at the track, ever/anywhere, or even heard of another H2 being seen around here. Riders I meet for the first time tell me they've heard about my bike, whether from the canyons or track, I get that all the time. I even had a turbo Hyabusa owner contact me wanting to do a top speed run. So my bike is unique out here which is why I chose the H2, and is by far is the fastest street bike in San Diego Co. Pretty cool feeling to have something this special, I'm sure you all have that same feeling.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts