Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any you guys in Melbourne Victoria recommend a good mechanic for the H2?
Moving from Sydney to Melbourne next week and looking for a good mechanic for my services.
Thanks
Jeffro;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hi Jeffro, here in the UK the only mechanic authorised to work on the H2 is the one who went on the course. If that's the same in Oz I guess it comes down to finding a good Kawasaki dealer.

Good luck with the move.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Which area are you moving to , I have had a little to do with Evolution in Epping, there H2 trained mechanic seemed to have a good understanding of the bike and helpfull when i called

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jeffro, here in the UK the only mechanic authorised to work on the H2 is the one who went on the course. If that's the same in Oz I guess it comes down to finding a good Kawasaki dealer.

Good luck with the move.
Thanks for the good wishes.....Yeh mate it's the same here. Just not familiar with interstate contacts, have a great mechanic here in Sydney, but now looking for a good one there.
Good hear from you take it easy mate
Jeffro;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which area are you moving to , I have had a little to do with Evolution in Epping, there H2 trained mechanic seemed to have a good understanding of the bike and helpfull when i called
Moving to Campbellfield initially, until we find something more permanent. I believe Epping won't be too far away...
Thanks for the tip :) I will check him out.
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Matt Jones M/Cycles in Melton. I cannot fault anything they have done to either of my bikes.
I've heard a few bad reports about Evolution and would not go anywhere near a Peter Stevens.

When you get settled and we get a decent day,give us a yell and we'll go for a blast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts