Ninja H2 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am roadtripping about 5000km this spring. From norway to Italy and back. I have bought an givi tank bag wich works fine, but won't fitt all my carry.

Does anyone have an surgestion on how to bring more stuf? Just need some 10 liters/10 pounds more or so. Backpack is out of the question.

Thanks in avance!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi! I am roadtripping about 5000km this spring. From norway to Italy and back. I have bought an givi tank bag wich works fine, but won't fitt all my carry.

Does anyone have an surgestion on how to bring more stuf? Just need some 10 liters/10 pounds more or so. Backpack is out of the question.

Thanks in avance!
https://kriega.us/riderpacks/

I have the 20lt and it sits nice and snug with 20+ lbs...They are really nice.

Reactions: h2madness!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Philip, I can't think of a way for you to safely carry more luggage on your H2.

If it's possible you could always send it ahead to your destination. Otherwise solve the problem by taking less, a credit card and toothbrush should be enough.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I’ve had to do this a few time. Send of box of clothes/supplies to your destination and mail it back home before you leave.

For my last 3000+ mile ride I bought the Cortech super 2.0 tail and saddle bags for my 2015 r1. If I hadn’t needed to carry a laptop and my mavic drone, I would have been fine for 10 + days without a backpack.
Just gotta pack light and smartly. Most of the things you think you need, you don’t. 🤙

·
Registered
468 Posts
Read the manual and don't exceed the weight limits especially putting heavy stuff so far out from the seat attachment point. With the H2 having stiffer race type suspension, to much weight and your asking for trouble!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Read the manual and don't exceed the weight limits especially putting heavy stuff so far out from the seat attachment point. With the H2 having stiffer race type suspension, to much weight and your asking for trouble!
Good call! I was watching a review video for a 2018 and they mentioned that the weight limit on an H2 is pretty low. In any case, exceeding the weight limit on any bike is bad news. I’d pack light. Buy socks, t-shirts & underclothes along the way. Toss after they are worn. That saves a lot of space.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
................ I’d pack light. Buy socks, t-shirts & underclothes along the way. Toss after they are worn. That saves a lot of space.
Good suggestion I'd forgotten about that.

A friend of mine went on a charity bike ride in Vietnam a few years ago and that's more or less what he did. He only took a few items and wore them for a day or two, then bought new and threw the others away.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This what I've made for 2,5 week eurotour. Not the prettiest one but practical enough to bring some laudry back home. Also installed a x-holder for navi/smartphone and a hdmi-charger/power out socket.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts