Ninja H2 banner

H2 Insurance

7K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  pebble35 
#1 · (Edited)
Got the 17 coming soon and need to sort insurance as my insurer of 4yrs won't cover a H2
Can anyone recommend anybody?
Thanks martin.

#3 ·
Carol Nash for me. But needed a tracker. Bennett's last year could not insure the H2.

But depends if your in the UK? or not as nothing in your post of on your profile to the left

Reactions: Martin
#5 ·
Martin I have some advice for you;
I already had my '13 zx-10r insured with my company here in the States.
When I got the H2 I was concerned about the high premiums for a supercharged liter bike.
So when I told them (over the phone) what model it was I said 2016 Kawasaki ZX1000 and I gave them the VIN#
That model # above is correct, it just lacks Ninja or H2, but they didn't ask.
So my insurance lists '16 kawi + my bike's VIN#
They have no idea what they are insuring, but that's not my problem, I gave them the info they asked for, and the info is correct.
Oh and the premium for my H2 is slightly less than my zx10 was (I sold that bike a month ago).
good luck and hope this helps.

Reactions: Martin
#8 ·
My H2 is insured by State Farm. I couldn't believe how cheap insurance is over here on the west coast. I'm only paying ~$60 for my policy. Check your current insurance provider or see if you can put it under your homeowner's policy.

#14 ·
Yeah....Google "Highest insurance rates in the USA"....

I win !

State Farm is the best of them all for motorcycle coverage. Even better if you bundle with a car. Mine is 67 bucks a month. Was actually 43 a month for my Ducati (Makes ZERO sense).

NOLA

#15 ·
+1 State Farm less than 300 for 6 months. Be sure to check liability levels though. They tend to be low $25k I bumped to $100k recently cause 25k would barely buy an overnight in a hospital these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.