Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my H2 in for the reflash, DNA filter and full system T3 exhaust. Roll on 7 days when will get it back. Have asked to raise revs by a 1000rpm to 14000. Do your best PCR Performance. Results to follow.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Finally got my H2 in for the reflash, DNA filter and full system T3 exhaust. Roll on 7 days when will get it back. Have asked to raise revs by a 1000rpm to 14000. Do your best PCR Performance. Results to follow.
Where will you be riding it?

·
Registered
891 Posts
what is a T3 full system? Titanium exhaust I'm sure, but what it the 3?

·
Registered
891 Posts
so T3 is the brand?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not titanium but as pictured.
Hi Nick
Bike looks sweet.
I'm soon to become a H2 owner got the the 17 Carbon on order just noticed your wheels are finished with green is that standard or did you have it done?
I'm from kiddy so know the guys at PCR and I'll be looking to do the same to mine so I'd be keen to hear how you get on with the upgrades
Cheers Martin

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Nick
Bike looks sweet.
I'm soon to become a H2 owner got the the 17 Carbon on order just noticed your wheels are finished with green is that standard or did you have it done?
I'm from kiddy so know the guys at PCR and I'll be looking to do the same to mine so I'd be keen to hear how you get on with the upgrades
Cheers Martin
Hi Martin. The picture is not of mine but another H2 pcr had done. Think he got 236 bhp out of it but that was with OEM air filter and no rise in revs. I am hoping 250 bhp with the DNA and rise to 14000rpm. I am putting a carbon nose cone and air ducts from Andy Jenkinson. These look really nice. I will keep you posted.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
The T3Racing exhaust System is awesome and one of the best out there!
I will sell a brand new exhaust system soon.
So if someone is looking for a short powerfull full H2R T3Racing exhaust!
Here it is!

PM me...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts