Ninja H2 banner

H2 i guess cant Handel that rear tire.

20K views 41 replies 13 participants last post by  STRADALE 
#1 ·
last night went on a 40 mile run and this what happened to my FUCKING rear tire.:crying:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Hey One how was the new rear gears?

#9 · (Edited)
207's good.310 miles on a tire?WOW!What the heck IS that hole doing there?And the apparent 'cracking'?

I'm replacing my now tire today.Got 2016 out of it.1700 the one before(same tire brand and all).Going with PR4's the NEXT go round.This new one is a Battlax S-20.And I was trying to be a bit more gentle on it.What a rip.

IDK what yer doin with those tires.I haven't seen anything quite like that ever.On a street bike.You might wanna call the MFG and tell em their tires are failing...it shouldn't be breaking down like that so soon??????40 mile run?Doing race launches in the gravel pit are we?LOL

#23 ·
Yup...that HURTS to even think about itLOL.Going with the PR4's NEXT change.Have a new Battlax S-20 on the rear since yesterday(last one got 2016 miles).Nice grip(I think)...but mileage...no way.Not likin em.This is my 5th tire now on the rear...in just under 5K miles.I like to ride,not replace tires;)

#26 ·
I see pics of tires(on here)that are obviously 'well done'.Curious...what kind of corners and speeds are some of you doing to get these tires as they look.I say this because I roll through sweepers and tighter stuff at over 100 MPH...leaned in pretty good.My tires have NEVER looked like some of these.Been running the stock tire and haven't seen anything even approaching these pics.

#29 ·
Yup Rhody...I considered that.Most definitely.That's the reason I stayed with the factory tires...except the last two...I put 190/55's on there.But still the same virtually...s-20's.Just have to see I guess...after this last one is done...which shouldn't be too long;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.