Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
207's good.310 miles on a tire?WOW!What the heck IS that hole doing there?And the apparent 'cracking'?

I'm replacing my now tire today.Got 2016 out of it.1700 the one before(same tire brand and all).Going with PR4's the NEXT go round.This new one is a Battlax S-20.And I was trying to be a bit more gentle on it.What a rip.

IDK what yer doin with those tires.I haven't seen anything quite like that ever.On a street bike.You might wanna call the MFG and tell em their tires are failing...it shouldn't be breaking down like that so soon??????40 mile run?Doing race launches in the gravel pit are we?LOL

·
Registered
406 Posts
last night went on a 40 mile run and this what happened to my FUCKING rear tire.:crying:
t

OneArm,

Didn't mean to be funny,>:D but did you hit a dull spike strip in the middle of that rear tire, the only way a gouge like that could happen is a tire defect or hitting something really hard. The guys at the shop concurred with me. What is your recollection of the incident ?

Rhody...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
207's good.310 miles on a tire?WOW!What the heck IS that hole doing there?And the apparent 'cracking'?

I'm replacing my now tire today.Got 2016 out of it.1700 the one before(same tire brand and all).Going with PR4's the NEXT go round.This new one is a Battlax S-20.And I was trying to be a bit more gentle on it.What a rip.

IDK what yer doin with those tires.I haven't seen anything quite like that ever.On a street bike.You might wanna call the MFG and tell em their tires are failing...it shouldn't be breaking down like that so soon??????40 mile run?Doing race launches in the gravel pit are we?LOL
Just got the Tires changed and went to Best BUY to get new GPS soon I will Go Pro the entire run.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
t

OneArm,

Didn't mean to be funny,>:D but did you hit a dull spike strip in the middle of that rear tire, the only way a gouge like that could happen is a tire defect or hitting something really hard. The guys at the shop concurred with me. What is your recollection of the incident ?

Rhody...
Have no clue all I know we was going Wide open for 38 miles. And some one at the gas station saw the tire and said WTF is that.:eek:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I always with the combination for the Pirelli, but this pair BS should be another story, even the pressure was wrong, the tyre should not be damage like that!
Tire pressure was wrong lol my frend I ride for the pass 35 years on a NICE HOT NIGHT I run 29front 27 rear but thanks for your input lol.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts