Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Fleece Style £40ish

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of having some H2 tshirt and hoodies being made up. I have done the designs and will have some samples soon. Just wanted who interested as am looking at this being properly stitched in not the transfer rubbish. Could you post up if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I am.

Ironic you post this. On one of the other bike boards there is a guy who does custom artwork for the bike. He makes really cool "wanted" art with the front of your bike, and then the city name you are in, and the bike stats under it, with a Police line up background behind it. I asked him to make me one for the H2 and he is making it now. When he finishes I am going to post it on here soon to see if anyone wants a custom print made of their bike.

I like custom stuff for bikes that we have that no one else does :)

NOLA

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm thinking of having some H2 tshirt and hoodies being made up. I have done the designs and will have some samples soon. Just wanted who interested as am looking at this being properly stitched in not the transfer rubbish. Could you post up if interested. Thanks.
Look forward to seeing the pics, could be interested if the design looks good.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok. It won't be anything printed as have requested it to be stitched in. If the interest is there I will buy some in bulk the stitched would be around £40. Im sure don't need to explain that anything stitched in is more expensive because it will last a lot longer than a print.

I have requested H2 Built Beyond Belief on the back large font. Ninja H2 on the top left arm and the emblem of Rivermark large on front.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I am.

Ironic you post this. On one of the other bike boards there is a guy who does custom artwork for the bike. He makes really cool "wanted" art with the front of your bike, and then the city name you are in, and the bike stats under it, with a Police line up background behind it. I asked him to make me one for the H2 and he is making it now. When he finishes I am going to post it on here soon to see if anyone wants a custom print made of their bike.

I like custom stuff for bikes that we have that no one else does :)

NOLA
Nola,
Like the sound of it, keep me updated please...
Thanks mate
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Here's the look so far. Requested green on inside and also the added to lettering on rear built beyond belief.
Nick, I really like that. Are you asking for opinions on the design, or just an overall interest in buying one ?

NOLA

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ok, respectfully,

I like the front logo and the back "Ninja H2" but the arm might be a bit much and maybe more words on the back. Sometimes less is more. There is a point where shirts turn into walking billboards. Just up to you to decide what is appropriate and whats overkill "look at me"....

I mean this is a good way (Cant hear tone over typed word)

NOLA

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Ok, respectfully,

I like the front logo and the back "Ninja H2" but the arm might be a bit much and maybe more words on the back. Sometimes less is more. There is a point where shirts turn into walking billboards. Just up to you to decide what is appropriate and whats overkill "look at me"....

I mean this is a good way (Cant hear tone over typed word)

NOLA

Funny, the arm logos are my favorite part.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Count me in, I would be interested, obviously depending on the end design.

On this idea, I am working on some H2 rings and necklaces. Anyone have any interest in those? I will be get some basic stuff done for myself and post up pics when I am finished designing and making them.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have now set a poll to see if worth doing as need at least 10 orders to cover cost of design etc.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Here's the look so far. Requested green on inside and also the added to lettering on rear built beyond belief.
Here's a variation on your artwork. Maybe green inside and green for the H2 logo on the front? Would love to see this one in addition to the former.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts