Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
To keep his friends from coming up on him at 180. And so some idiot in a cage doesn't run him over doing a 100 when 1ab is doing 80 in rain.

·
Registered
210 Posts
To keep his friends from coming up on him at 180. And so some idiot in a cage doesn't run him over doing a 100 when 1ab is doing 80 in rain.
maybe choose a better time and place

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
You guys are pretty brave rollin like that at night especially.Got caught in the rain yesterday actually myself.Cats and dogs for sure.Bigazz downpour.All was fine.Sure makes a mess of the bike though.

And then of course,you get yer bike all shiny and clean...first thing you hit....road construction...with lots of mud...going....all over your precious baby.Sometimes ya just can't win;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
So you can predict/control the weather? Do tell
no i cant i was refering to the darkness
more balls then me
that being said i dont know where your riding
night time here means moose,deer,bear ,wolf and a bunch of smaller critters
i hit a turkey with my right leg on my turbo going fast
it almost knocked me off

·
Registered
210 Posts
dont get me wrong its a f.....n great vid
i saw you pull 14200 rpm
mods?
do tell:laugh:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Some DANGEROUS fun....you might want to take it down a notch, on public roadways.... For your own safety Bandit.

Just a thought......:nerd:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Deadly accident waiting to happen

·
Registered
126 Posts
you guys belong back in high school or something. 'this person is doing this, OH MY GOD, THATS SO BAD...'

he posted the vids because he wanted to share.. not because he wanted to be condoned by you guys. if you dont agree with what hes doing with HIS BIKE, then dont post...

nice vid onearm.. keep doing what you enjoy! **** the haters.

·
Registered
539 Posts
you guys belong back in high school or something. 'this person is doing this, OH MY GOD, THATS SO BAD...'

he posted the vids because he wanted to share.. not because he wanted to be condoned by you guys. if you dont agree with what hes doing with HIS BIKE, then dont post...

Well said, but as expected, the nanny crowd always makes an appearance :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
One more time for the slower members (simple minds)

Some DANGEROUS fun....you might want to take it down a notch, on public roadways.... For your own safety Bandit.

Just a thought......:nerd:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I enjoyed the video because it made me feel like I was in the cockpit along for the ride! I liked to watch the gauges. I couldn't figure out why the 4 way flashers, and the droning sound. But he was nice enough to share his experience with us. So we should thank him and ask him to make another one. Give these people encouragement, Don't poop on them! I may not agree with his choice of road. But choices are like a**holes, everybody has one! Personally I like top end speed. And I have my secret uninhabited country roads where I have been using for years. And this year I want to ask the airport if I can use the runway. I refuse to run my bike on the salt, and a nasty dry lake bed. But this is my choice. If we want to enjoy more H2 videos, please tell them so. And all of the people that are pooping, show us your videos! Please!

·
Registered
40 Posts

Riding like that gives all sportbikes a bad name. If you dont agree with comments posted on a public forum,then dont read em cause it sounds like you get your panties all twisted and knotted and then lose sleep over it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts