Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I had a 2018 SX SE which was awesome, but it had what I would call “excessive” vibration in the right grip.
I assumed it was normal and put those foam covers on and wore anti-vibe gloves. That made it manageable, but still a bit annoying.

I now have a 2019SXSE Plus that has zero vibes in the right grip! This is great. No need for foam.

I am now considering ordering a 2021 base H2... I am hoping some of you guys with the base model can chime in on whether or not you have vibes in the grips.

thanks!

·
Registered
378 Posts
G'day GojirraH2,
My input; I have a 2015 H2, never had any problems with vibration issues in the handlebars.
Interesting use of words with "base model"!!

Anyway, you should get some good info on this site for all things H2, some very knowledgeable people here.

Cheers,
Don.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G'day GojirraH2,
My input; I have a 2015 H2, never had any problems with vibration issues in the handlebars.
Interesting use of words with "base model"!!

Anyway, you should get some good info on this site for all things H2, some very knowledgeable people here.

Cheers,
Don.
Thanks Don... lol... I only called it “Base” because that’s what the dealer keeps calling it. I had always called it the “True H2” before .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,
Just wanted to mention that I currently own the 2018 H2 SX/SE and have never had an issue with vibration in the right grip. I've brought the bike up to 160 mph and it always felt stable. I've thought about getting the lighter H2, bought would miss the cruise control which I use all the time.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... I’ve heard that many guys with 2018 SX SEs didn’t have that vibe issue. Who knows what the deal is. Some say it is suspension set up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts