Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I brought this up before but can't find the old thread, Moderators can we add a search function?

If you look at forums for other vehicles that are limited production i.e. Mustang Bullitt, Shelby Mustangs, Certain Vettes, Vipers, etc. you will see they have a registry. This is to help identify how many vehicles exist and in what area's they are located. It's great for keeping track of chassis numbers as well. I would like to see a sticky listed as "The registry" and the only info that can be entered into this thread would be something similar.

- Owner (site user name)
- Chassis number (last four only)
- Location (Country, State and maybe City)
- Date delivered/Received
- Color (just kidding) :p

When sold to a new owner if they find this site they can be directed to the registry and update it accordingly.

Another nice thing about the registry is one if for instance and H2/H2R is totaled and is no longer with us the present owner could RIP in the entry and we would know that chassis number is no longer with us. This helps keep track of how many bikes there are down the road. I believe it would even help with determining future value and future collectability.

I'll start:

OKH2
U.S. - Edmond, Oklahoma
Delivered March 27, 2015

Reactions: Flipr

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
96 Posts
If I make it anonymous so anyone can enter, it will get filled with crap entries, and this way you can edit your submission. Anyway your Google email address doesn't get exposed. But if you guys concur I'll remove the requirement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts