Ninja H2 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I received an invitation to this through the Kawasaki Owners Club. Unfortunately it clashes with the Northern Speed Trials at Elvington which I've entered.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Can anyone be so kind to let us know what this is about. The webpage linked to is in a language I am not familiar with.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Google translate is your friend :

The lucky few who have the chance to buy considering the limited edition H2 and cast Ninja Ninja H2R get the race weekend of the British Superbike at Assen presented an extra surprise. Besides the whole weekend at the Kawasaki VIP box to be feted, they can, and that is unique, even on race day a memorable victory lap on the circuit. Unforgettable for the owners, but also memorable for the audience that can enjoy 122 dB.
Kawasaki has not only Dutch and Belgian H2 and H2R riders invited, even from England and Germany H2 and H2R riders will be invited. That promises at least going to be a spectacular gesuperchargde parade.

Expect 60 or more H2/H2R's on track together for parade laps ! Photos and video to follow when I get home next Tuesday !

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
That really IS quite cool seeing all those lined up...and the guys getting ready to ride....we're all a part of that...having the most awesome bike alive!Someone said..."a flop".I DON'T THINK SO;)Thanks Full.

I'd LOVE to get on a track like that and ride with all H2's...ONLY H2's.

·
Registered
93 Posts
It was a great trip, just saw myself in one of the photos :)

Just as we were going out on the circuit the rain came down so we were rather limited to opening them up!

AJ

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'd LOVE to get on a track like that and ride with all H2's...ONLY H2's.

Make it happen Silver. If you were in the UK i'd make the effort for you on account of your efforts towards this site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts