Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone managed to download this manual I seem to be unable to do it

·
Registered
278 Posts
Manual & Parts and Diagrams manuals

Has anyone managed to download this manual I seem to be unable to do it
The service manual is broken in this thread. It must have had a glitch when Admin transferred it from my account. Go to the following link and choose what you need. I'll have the link up until next Saturday the 19th.

http://1drv.ms/1Ki9UF8:)

·
Registered
539 Posts
I hope everyone is uploading these to their phones since most of us have our phones on us just about anywhere we go.

·
Registered
278 Posts
the onedrive folder is empty, could you please re upload this manual?
Hi Super,

I pressed admin to upload the material I had on my personal account as I had other needs for it. That account is now filled and I will not pay to upgrade my account for documentation that I insisted should be located on NinjaH2.org for the membership. We (Admin & I), had several discussions about how and where it should be placed on the site. These discussions culminated in the sticky that you located.

I've had space in my account to re-upload twice before and have done so with the expectation Admin would correct the broken file. Obviously, that hasn't happened.

What I will do is send a note to the admin contact I have to insure he knows the file is broken on the site and ask him to replace it.

More to your immediate needs, if you send me a pm with an email address, I will return you a pdf of the manual. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Super,
I pressed admin to upload the material I had on my personal account as I had other needs for it. That account is now filled and I will not pay to upgrade my account for documentation that I insisted should be located on NinjaH2.org for the membership. We (Admin & I), had several discussions about how and where it should be placed on the site. These discussions culminated in the sticky that you located.

I've had space in my account to re-upload twice before and have done so with the expectation Admin would correct the broken file. Obviously, that hasn't happened.

What I will do is send a note to the admin contact I have to insure he knows the file is broken on the site and ask him to replace it.

More to your immediate needs, if you send me a pm with an email address, I will return you a pdf of the manual. :)
After waiting for a while, finally I could get the manual, it's a lengthy document 817 pages
thank you for sharing...

Attachments

·
Administrator
400 Posts
Links should all be good now, thanks to our techs and staff.

Give it a try and let us know if you have any issues.
Update:

We were finally able to get the file uploaded and tested downloading it. There should no longer be any issues with that. In the end, the problem was the file size. There is a website that will compress PDFs into a more manageable file size should you ever need to upload another one: iLovePDF | Online PDF tools for PDF lovers

·
Administrator
400 Posts
Reactions: H2KROD
1 - 11 of 11 Posts