Ninja H2 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys.If anyone is interested in a cherry 2015 H2,let me know.I'm selling mine.Love it.But don't really feel the need for this beautiful bird anymore.This bike comes with extras...expensive extras at no charge...pm me for bike details.She's killer fo sure;)Never been wrecked.13 something thousand miles on her.:D

you will not find an H2 like this for what I want out of her.EVER.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sad to read that h2madness.

Unless you have decided to get the H2 SX SE, as I think you were looking at that before?

Either way, good luck with any choice you make and the bike sale.

Don.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah.If it sells,it sells.There's no rush.Been comparing my 14R with my H2.BOTH great bikes.Love em both.It's just that,the H2 really is designed to haul azz.It's at it's best in triple digits.I can't afford to get any more tickets.And know every time I ride it,I end up speeding big time somewhere along the ride.Just can't restrain myself.I tried.REALLY tried.Someone really should get it that can track it or something.Plus I can't really decide to go to like Wichita or somewhere long distance and put bags on it.I've had so much fun on her.But I think it's time for a change in keeping her.I have my 14.And she rides way awesome also.I just don't feel the same 'need' to speed everywhere on her.That's really all it is.Thanks man for the good wishes there.Very cool;)This forum is the bomb!

Gonna get a bunch of good extras with her.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Fair enough mate,

I just got back from a 162 km/100 mile ride on my old '00 ZX12R, has Helibars on it so is like sitting up compared to the H2. Just love the way it rides smoothly, but differently to the H2. So I understand where you are coming from regarding the ZX14R.

Cheers & Happy Riding,

Don.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yeh, rode my ZX11 yesterday, love it. The H2 is for aggressive riding only as under the speed limit is uncomfortable but here this, you will regret selling your H2 and it will bother you for years to come if you sell it, I know, been there done that. Owned my ZX11 for 25 years now, regret selling my other superbikes of their time, not going to happen again, H2 is for keeps. BTW by any chance do you have a set of higher handle bars that I could buy?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree with Rick150 you will regret selling it, this is a "keeper bike", you can never part with. That being said, I have never received a speeding ticket on any of my other bikes in the past 37 years, been very lucky I must say! Received my first speeding ticket on the H2 a month ago, was doing 109 km in an 80 km, just riding it normally. It's a $300.00 fine, loss of 3 points, and huge insurance cost. Fortunately I had a very nice cop, only issued me a ticket for 10 km over the posted 80 km, cost $40.00 bucks. So I totally agree with you H2madness, how do you ride a bike like the H2 normally without speeding. Restraint, that's all I can tell you! Since receiving my first speeding ticket on the H2, I am like you, afraid to get caught again. I am determined to only go 10 km over the posted speed limit, all the while knowing in my mind, there isn't another bike or car on the road that can ever out run me :). Hope this helps you to hang on to your H2?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well...IDK.I would feel really upset not being able to get her out and just ride.That's true.It is a great one of a kind bike.We'll see how people respond to my post.It's not like I HAVE to sell her.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Never has there been a more beautiful bike. IMHO you would regret selling it. Do yourself a favor and set up a top rate radar detector with a bluetooth helmet. I will never sell mine (unless I upgrade).

As for the 14, I would sell that one and get a Concours 14, still super fast, handles great and you have build in bags, great protection and mega comfort.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I won't ditch my 14r either.Great bike.I have 'bags-connections' bags for it.So I'm able to go across states if I want.Next year I plan on seeing my cousin in Kansas.I'll want to take the 14 on that ride.Been riding it now a few times...It's a solid comfy bike and fun also.Taking it out today actually.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
It is a great bike @h2madness! BUT...You had a bike before this and you will have one after. There was a point when you had a bike before this one that was the "ultimate" and a "keeper" and now where are you :)

NOLA

·
Registered
43 Posts
Certain bikes come and go, certain ones are innovative or collectable. I've had more bikes than I can count but my h2 and my superleggera are staying put even when they are outdated.

I'm finally to the age I dont need to buy the newest model out....wait a year or two and let someone e else take the depreciation. Then I can collect bikes rather than always selling to afford the newest one out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts