Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One care full owner.

3900 miles, never been launch control launched .

Location southern UK.

Number plate might as well go aswell. H2R
C
X

I will be continuing my zx12r mission. Loved em more thanks to the H2.

I have loads of fragments of fairing , If you would like a piece just to examine the silver mirror finish I can supply and the monies raised from this will go to bike charities. Alan Kempton The Kempster is my choice.

The v slightly damaged side fairing might make a nice shaving mirror so I am hanging on to it. Might take an offer if urgently required to fix a bike.

I will for the rest of life look in and follow this amazing bikes progress.

Just bought ( and rode ) an MZ 660 Baghira , its a single. My first bike was a gt380 triple. My passion is 4 pot Kwakers, I had and still have this under control with a pair of 1200's. The H2 controlled me. I think I will find it hard not to try a sc 750 or 900 triple so get your fingers out Kawasaki.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Just curious as to how much you think an H2 engine is worth ? They are still under warranty so it's unlikely it will be brought for a replacement blown H2
I'm thinking bimota, Harris , moto Martin type special or lightweight kit car ?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would image this engine in a Caterham would pull 0-60 in 2.5. Factor in the gearbox shifts and you'd probably see a ton in 5 seconds. That will be on pump gas. I will sell for less money to some-one who will keep it a bike. I can't imagine how much power will come by cooling mists of frozen gasses entering the supercharger. Stretched,raked and wheelie bars. A back tyre as big as Cliff Secords todger is small. The busa's have ruled too long .Truth isit won't be me piloting it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oh well, as they say in flying school, taking off is optional; landing is mandatory. I'll be v careful when I get near 3900 m.
Thanks for lending your rotor to the cause of light weight carbon brakes. Do you know the weight of a pair?
Congrats on getting back on a bike.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Did you lend your rotor to someone to make light weight ones?

·
Registered
170 Posts
SF - I'll PM you. It's a different thread to engine for sale, so I'll bump weight saving etc...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It might be worthwhile getting in touch with Holeshot Racing, Here

I know Jack Frost builds some awesome kit cars as well as bikes.

He had a Smart car with a GSX-R1000 engine which wheelied and he builds loads of special cars for hill climbing circuit racing etc.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I'm saddened to hear this. For me, this seems almost like a funeral of sorts. I guess in the bigger picture it's only a bike (ouch!) and you are mending and able to continue in the world of motorcycling.

What are you asking for the engine?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers Bob . It will be a package clocks ecu loom etc. It won't be cheap as I totally rate this piece of engineering. Still maintain these bikes are a bargain at 22k. These engines are worth nearly dying for. It will be interesting how much it sells for though it does depend on my mood that day and how lovely crazy the buyer is.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
10k it is. Having ridden both and finding the H2 smoother than a k1600 power wise and riding the torque through the dog ring box I won't sell for less.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts