Ninja H2 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last couple days I stumbled upon some disturbing information (here and other sites) regarding H2 engine failures. Can anyone elaborate, I am sure I wouldn't be the only one concerned to hear this. For anyone that has knowledge about this.. was it only to modified bikes? And in what circumstances...competition or in normal road going situations?
Thanks in advance..
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
From what I gather one was pretty much standard bar an ECU flash but held for long long periods at full throttle rev limit etc. Brock and Turbo posted info on the Sprint filter for H2 conversation mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
All the ones I have seen and heard of so far have happened at WOT for long periods at a time or on A Dyno

Reactions: Jeffro

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I gather one was pretty much standard bar an ECU flash but held for long long periods at full throttle rev limit etc. Brock and Turbo posted info on the Sprint filter for H2 conversation mate.

Thanks mate, I stumbled upon it and started a new heading as I was intending for it to be noticed by everyone and to give input if they knew of anything to do with it. Being under another heading Sprint filter was hardly the right area for issues with engines. Hopefully it will attract the responses, if not then I would say it's an exaggeration.
By the way mate hope your getting out and about now on your bike, I am assuming it's warming up over there?
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi mate, yes, sun is out and temperatures rising at last, out this weekend how's the crazy Aussie weather, calmed down?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sort of, went for a ride today actually pretty awesome 25 Celsius day, but again forecast shows rain next week. Can't handle it, hate it ha:( really unusual this time year Autumn is normally best time year for warm weather, clear blue skies and of course riding )
Anyway it's gonna clear up eventually, take it easy mate nice hear from you! :)
Jeffro ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts