Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im having a issue of the h2 dumping oil from the airbox in large amounts and blocking the airfilter what then makes the bike boggy

So from what i can understand as its done this 2 times now you can ride the bike normally in traffic and so on but ive noticed when dropping to 3rd then accelerating up threw 4 5 and 6 then the problem starts so seems like its only doing it on heavy pressure in the engine when building speed fast
Has aby one else had this issue

Ive been told that i could have a hairline crack on one of the pistons whats making it run fine but when its under pressure its dumping the oil just wanted to know if any one else has had this problem

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've seen this happen when the oil is either overfilled, or when people use additives that foam the oil up. Generally happens at higher RPM's and higher loads when the oil is frothed up and pushed through the breather in the airbox.

If you're using proper oil and no additives check the level.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen this happen when the oil is either overfilled, or when people use additives that foam the oil up. Generally happens at higher RPM's and higher loads when the oil is frothed up and pushed through the breather in the airbox.

If you're using proper oil and no additives check the level.
Been refilled at kawasaki and same issues happened

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Test your oil for fuel contamination (smell test is probably sufficient). Two days at Willow Springs was enough to over-pressurize my sump and blow a seal. We were lucky to catch the oil leak in the pits before it got worse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts