Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 608 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys has anyone heard anything on the delivery yet? I was told maybe this month but haven't heard anything yet. everytime I ask my dealer the say haven't heard anything.....I'd love just an idea.....

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Supposed to be as you say for me as well...January.Talked with my guy yesterday about IF they announce an ETA to him before shipping.He said normally,No...but...he also said MAYBE with this bike...If I hear...I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've been looking around for more information on this aside from this forum... have yet to see anything show up as yet.

·
Registered
210 Posts
My dealer knows nothing..... At least about the delivery.

Greg

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've learned some things....
I've been told by Kawasaki that they'll build a bike for a particular country, then the next country, then the next and so on - then start all over again until orders are filled.

I've also learned that they'll still take orders, but the delivery will be a while.

Also that they've sold 32 in Canada.

Greg

·
Registered
350 Posts
I've learned some things....
I've been told by Kawasaki that they'll build a bike for a particular country, then the next country, then the next and so on - then start all over again until orders are filled.

I've also learned that they'll still take orders, but the delivery will be a while.

Also that they've sold 32 in Canada.

Greg
When you state, "I've been told by Kawasaki", please advise exactly how this information came to you, i.e., verbally from your Dealer, verbally from a Kawasaki Rep or in a letter from Kawasaki Canada.

The actual specifics of the source of this information will reflect its likely validity.

Just dotting i's and crossing t's! ;)

Thanks!

·
Registered
208 Posts
When you state, "I've been told by Kawasaki", please advise exactly how this information came to you, i.e., verbally from your Dealer, verbally from a Kawasaki Rep or in a letter from Kawasaki Canada.

The actual specifics of the source of this information will reflect its likely validity.

Just dotting i's and crossing t's! ;)

Thanks!
Yes I was thinking the same thing, I've just been trawling through any official Kawasaki statement I can find and as yet I've found nothing that says there is a definitive number to be produced. It would be good to find something in writing that has come from an official source because words that may or may not have been said by an isolated dealer probably won't hold up will they ?
Like ZX-14R_Stealthrider I'm just exploring the legalities out of curiosity as much as anything else because I don't think I'm that bothered about how many they produce either.
It won't change my riding experience which is why i'm buying it :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
"as yet I've found nothing that says there is a definitive number to be produced"...that's because at those writings...they didn't know. Now they have a clear picture of how many.And like was mentioned ....SOME will not be delivered to an original 'buyer'...they may right now be sitting and being prepped to go to someone else.I'll take one of those;)No problemLOL!!!

"Kawasaki, we need to talk"...did you read that post about the 'silence' of communicating with one of the 'Masters' over there?You may not get the answer you want to hear...RIGHT NOW...but.....I do believe totally that their internet team is reading YOUR posts...and lots of others with similar concerns;)I honestly don't think they want their new bike to be smudged with some cloud of deception....I really don't.It's a very bold move...this bike...why ruin it with something as correctable as an image of trust.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I don't know that we all need to keep adding qualifiers. The point is Kawasaki has been lying. Doesn't matter if the lie was big or small, it's the principal. If I were getting these kinda greased pig responses from a woman I'd dump her.

Kawasaki, we need to talk.
greased pig responses ? is that some sort of americanism ??? wtf ?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
"Kawi better speak up in their defense soon or else this is going to get ugly"...LOL....when you stomp on a pesky critter...do you need to tell it first..."I'm running the show here" LOL!!!.

"I don't know why they're allowing this to go on."....;)...allowing WHAT to go on?LOL....it's only going on HERE...from what I've read;)Luv Ya;)I'm just happy you got one...

I think even if you DO decide to get rid of it for whatever reason,if you've taken care of it...you're gonna be able to get ALL your money back on a resale...there's LOTS of guys(or gals)that'll REALLY want this bird once it's out of the coop.That's my feeling about it.Course,I have NO intention of ditching mine...it's gonna be a wild ride...one like no other.IF it can't be purchased any more...which I believe it won't be able to be....getting the FIRST factory SC bike of this caliber...yeah...it's gonna be collectable at least.

One ride on this thing for you...and all of us will most likely dispel ANY ideas of 'how it should have been marketed'...I think the fact that we actually own this thing will far outweigh any other ideas concerning 'honesty of Kawasaki' and whether they were or weren't.I got it for what it is....and that's all.IF they'd have said it's gonna be mass produced...I still would have gotten it.And I don't think financially they CAN produce this bike for less.Maybe...but compared to the new 'other' superbikes out there...this bike has some serious advantages to it...SC just being one.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
"This should be a fun time, not stressful. The anticipation, childlike excitement"...totally agree here OOg.Good post;)This bike is simply BAD to the BONE....I'm SOOO ready to get mine....;)

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
I'm totally ready to get mine, even though there's snow on the ground and slush and sand on the roads so I won't be able to ride it for a while.

I also really don't care if they made 10 or 10,000 or whether this year was one-and-done or if they make it for another 10 years. Might change how much I ride it and how, but it's all good.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I was reading the Service Manual..browsing it.It's very...'faceted'(to me)...I mean...working on this bike is gonna be a tad more intense than a regular bike.Perhaps it won't be as eclectic as it appears in the Manual...but still...IF a shop has to do any tolerance checking with the motor and systems...it's gonna be a challenge...just hope my guy at the shop understands particulars about maintaining one of these.For sure I won't be doing most of this stuff...the regulars...yes...no prob.But it IS quite different than a N/A bike...under the skin.

1 - 20 of 608 Posts