Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all has anyone here decated their H2
I own a 2018 H2sxse the touring model and I have the parts to decat it , do I need to get the H2 remapped if I do this 馃

Registered
You will most likely remove the heat sensors, so yes. With cars it's really, really worth tunning even with no changes, to fix the idle, gear changes, give you a crisp throttle response, and a tuner, that knows how to right a tune, not just buy one, can give you what you want. Cars I used a NGauge and load 4 tunes, valet, standard tune (not stock) basic 1/4 mile and a maxed out 1/4 mile. Thats using a chiller system. I guess like using an intercooler on the H2, as we don't have an A/C unit!
91 RON, never, 95RON 50 percent throttle, 98, all good. Sorry that Australian fuel, not all countries use the same scale.

You should get your tune money back just in fuel savings in 2 or 3 years. Don't use the cheapest tuner, go by word of mouth, and if possible, go and see them first, I've heard a car never moved out of the parking lot in Darwin NT and they paid for a $1,000 tune. You can in rare cases, also end up with a hole in a piston if they are dumb butts.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will most likely remove the heat sensors, so yes. With cars it's really, really worth tunning even with no changes, to fix the idle, gear changes, give you a crisp throttle response, and a tuner, that knows how to right a tune, not just buy one, can give you what you want. Cars I used a NGauge and load 4 tunes, valet, standard tune (not stock) basic 1/4 mile and a maxed out 1/4 mile. Thats using a chiller system. I guess like using an intercooler on the H2, as we don't have an A/C unit!
91 RON, never, 95RON 50 percent throttle, 98, all good. Sorry that Australian fuel, not all countries use the same scale.

You should get your tune money back just in fuel savings in 2 or 3 years. Don't use the cheapest tuner, go by word of mouth, and if possible, go and see them first, I've heard a car never moved out of the parking lot in Darwin NT and they paid for a $1,000 tune. You can in rare cases, also end up with a hole in a piston if they are dumb butts.
OK 馃憤 Thank You

1 - 3 of 3 Posts