Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Intermot should be a really exciting show this year. Plenty of exciting debuts are planned for then. I believe the Ducati Scrambler will also show up though I'm most excited for the Kawasaki Ninja H2.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Intermot should be a really exciting show this year. Plenty of exciting debuts are planned for then. I believe the Ducati Scrambler will also show up though I'm most excited for the Kawasaki Ninja H2.
x2 I can't wait for it.
Hopefully some of the other supercharged bikes from other bike makers get brought to the show as well.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Plenty of bikes being released at intermot this year. Are you guys excited about any others? I know Ducati is showing us its Scrambler.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Plenty of bikes being released at intermot this year. Are you guys excited about any others? I know Ducati is showing us its Scrambler.
Interesting, I've heard about that.
If you're following developments about it, do you know around what price it will be?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Heard BMW might drop their new R1200R roadster there as well. Its a sexy little street fighter. Different cuppa than H2 forsure, probably in the same price bracket though ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts