Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My H2 with my just released H2 Carbon Fibre Air Intake in place of the OEM black plastic duct.

Pre- Production Carbon Fibre inner fairing covers shown available soon.

Both these additions really smarten up what is already an amazingly beautiful motorcycle.

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Stunning! Price and or website please :) Thanks

Reactions: MickO

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stunning! Price and or website please :) Thanks

Price is $599.00 Australian dollars + delivery. Where are you located and i will give a total cost including delivery. My website is zuma.com.au but as yet photo,s are not up loaded.

I can send a Paypal Invoice if that is convenient or if you are Australian based EFT and credits are fine also.

·
Registered
587 Posts
^Is that price for just the intake? Or all 3?

If not, interested in the price for the covers too please. Thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Is the air intake pipe just a carbon fibre cover that goes over the plain black stock one? Or is it a complete air intake pipe that replaces the stock black one?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Is the air intake pipe just a carbon fibre cover that goes over the plain black stock one? Or is it a complete air intake pipe that replaces the stock black one?
Good question, given that the A-Tech one is a cover...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Price is $599.00 Australian dollars + delivery. Where are you located and i will give a total cost including delivery. My website is zuma.com.au but as yet photo,s are not up loaded.

I can send a Paypal Invoice if that is convenient or if you are Australian based EFT and credits are fine also.
I'm interested on the intake tube too. How can I do tu buy one? Thanks.

·
Registered
867 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just looked on your website an I don't see anything about a H2 on there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts