Ninja H2 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
What a bogus deal there...thought they'd be getting a bunch of video shots.Maybe the guy only made that one run?Perhaps.

·
Registered
67 Posts
No offense to the gentleman on the H2, but I would have been going at it a bit more. There are those days (and I've had them too) where slow and serene is just as enjoyable as ripping up the twisties! Happy to see an H2 there!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Probably just got it...He was wearing Levis.Probably not a racer Joe just yet;)Not that Levis are a bad thing...I wear em.Usually with a set of light pants underneath.For road rash...I know they aint gonna stop a break or something like that.Have a brand new pair of Dianese leather pants...excellent quality.Haven't even worn em on the bike yet.The Jacket...like the one in those first pictures of the guy riding the H2...(Kawasaki pics)I bought.It's a really quality kit.Very nice.Now I'm wearing it more and more.I only have one complaint about...the back of the neck can push against the bottom of the helmet when I'm tucked in...kinda restricts my head angling in a turn or a fast straight.

It doesn't have that AERO hump on there either.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Went for a ride with my best friend yesterday on a very twisty road in a provincial park over here so we could make those tire round again but saddly the police came to calm us down a little bit. The scene was quit nice with a 2015 black R1 with a 2015 Black ninja H2 and a 2015 Black on Black Dodge charger in the middle off the wood on a really twisty road. I should have take a picture. It could have made a nice poster

·
Registered
554 Posts
by the by anyone know what happened to that guy who was dumping oil in the curves up on mulholland a few months ago??

cheers for the vid BTW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts