Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are a couple passes of my last track day on the H2 about a week before she blew up in Loring Maine

·
Registered
247 Posts
That first launch looked like a fairly fast clutch out with a firm wrist roll, now, that faster launch looked like a much smoother clutch let out with a good firm wrist roll, looked absolutely dang fast, the smoother launch looked a badass 60ft, with a grip and a good 60ft you get that follow through to the third gear shift juuuuuuust right. Beeeyootiful. Just my humble 2c.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm always looking forward to your track videos. I know you probably have more that you don't want to put out but once you get it back together you need to post more of the track Vids for sure.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^Thanks man. Im looking forward to next spring.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Interesting video. I noticed you did a burn out.

I've not found this necessary with modern tyres, especially on a prepped track. Is it just habit or reassurance?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^That is because you are not leaving as hard, and you are stock wheelbase. Some tracks have incredible prep, others don't, but at this level and power a burnout is required. I never had to do a burnout when I raced slower stock wheelbase bikes. Just pull around the water box and give er :)

Reactions: BobC
1 - 6 of 6 Posts