Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me..how much do these wings complete the lines of this awesome bike..
These are the ActiveMoto wings, just picked them up and installed yesterday. Install was easy and straight forward, top wings use the 4 mirror bolts and the lower wings come with bolts that replace the stock screws. Quality is phenomenal and they are strong as heck. Rode with them today and loved 'em, got a bunch of comments of my bike being made by NASA or Bowing Aircraft. Can't wait to get my bike onto the fast track Willow Springs to see how well these wings actually keep the front end down. The front end felt great today in some fast-sweeping sections but it's hard to really tell on the the street. Took some pics for ya to check out:

·
Registered
702 Posts
The funny thing is I emailed Active Moto last week to inquire about a set. I already have a set of wings from another company but may still get the active moto versions to have variety.

The H2R and the H2 mounting points are different so there is some differences in the way the look while on the bike. Either way, they do look very nice!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks awesome. Where you buy these from ?they full carbon.
oh yeah, full carbon and really light & strong
https://www.activemoto.com/products/wings-uppers

I already have a set of wings from another company,
The H2R and the H2 mounting points are different so there is some differences in the way the look while on the bike.
I'll have to look for the difference, hadn't noticed before.
have you posted pics of your other wings? would like to see them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
look sweet and very nice. and as said photographed very well

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I was checking out earlier year (after the 2015 H2R's came out)GP racing.There were a bunch of different brand bikes in there with wings on em.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Well,I'm pulling the handle on carbon fiber.Ordered some pieces today...'tekarbon'.It's 1/3rd of the cost of the Active Moto stuff.HOWEVER...I will probably get some of the ActiveMoto parts in a bit.The tekarbon stuff is 2x2 twill,3K and 'wet' produced.The finish looks so **** sweet.Some of the parts weren't in stock...so I should get some within a week or two.Gonna do the whole bodywork deal.PROBABLY top it off with the H2R upper wings.Been wanting to do this for a while.We'll see how much weight it saves.Not only that,but honestly...I LOVE the Mirror Coated Black of the 2015...but I don't want it to get marred by road riding and such.That tekcarbon finish is truly exciting and beautiful.Glad you guys here started this wing thread...got me off my ass and starting this project;)
I looked into TT3 site.The wings on their H2 have turn indicators in em...those I really like.

·
Registered
183 Posts
After you get them please let us know how you like them!

And if there's any way you can let us know the weight differences that would be outstanding information. (I've spent a lot of money on parts that I intended to save weight that in fact saved about nothing, so it's always worth having the facts beforehand.)

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts