·
Registered
393 Posts
New Blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I already put a slip-on on for now. It's getting a full system but when I get the head done, until then working on getting the suspension upgrades, carbon wheels (rotobox) already ordered. Wifey is going crazy already talking stuff about nitrous I had to put the brakes on her for now.

Here's some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
702 Posts
I saw one of these for the first time yesterday and it was love at first sight. Pics don't do it justice and since the race track is my first passion I **** near considered trading in the H2 for the 1000R. Serious! Especially since I don't do much straight line racing.

I can tell from the geometry of the bike that it will fall right into corners nicely and while still on the throttle. Something I miss with the H2.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw one of these for the first time yesterday and it was love at first sight. Pics don't do it justice and since the race track is my first passion I **** near considered trading in the H2 for the 1000R. Serious! Especially since I don't do much straight line racing.

I can tell from the geometry of the bike that it will fall right into corners nicely and while still on the throttle. Something I miss with the H2.

Your absolutely correct, as soon as you give it a little lean it just want to fall into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts