1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the following:

Sato Racing GP-Shift Rearsets

PUIG Windscreen

Sprint P16 filter (going to dyno test this against the DNA filter)

Switching to Bridgestone V01 Slicks this Track Day Season - Those are on the way

EK ZVX3 & Vortex Gearing

Aluminum Chain Guard for LSR

I'm pretty darn psyched. Pics as soon as things start to arrive!

Track Videos before the end of the month. Riding Season is UPON US!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Man, that girl is going to have the perfect track day / hard riding setup! I am looking forward to the pics and cannot wait for your vids! Every single time I am hangin out with my riding buddies, your machine comes up in conversation then your vids start playin! great job sir! :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, that girl is going to have the perfect track day / hard riding setup! I am looking forward to the pics and cannot wait for your vids! Every single time I am hangin out with my riding buddies, your machine comes up in conversation then your vids start playin! great job sir! :)
Wow man! I'm so happy to hear that.

Wait till I start Live Broadcasting on my channel! That's coming this season too. :D

I hope to break YouTube with BoostedH2 in a few weeks.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Good to hear mate, noticed you ordered the Puig screen, I am sure you will be happy with it:)
Look forward to watching the videos..
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What hearing did if you decide on? I'm thinking 19-41 but might also get 42.

I will reveal that at a later date. I have a race coming up with a very fast forum member and I don't want to show my hand yet. ....not that it'll help. lol

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Your-Brockness!

You can literally SEE THROUGH the Sprint P16 filter. Notice the light fixture through the filter. Heh, don't leave this in for the street boyz. Hahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bridgestone V01 Slicks - Soft F / Soft R

Instructions on the front tire say that if you're mounting on an H2 or H2R not to use lubricant.

How the heck am I supposed to pull that off?! hahahahaha

More stuff showing up Tomorrow, Saturday, and Monday.

·
Registered
376 Posts

Nice one! Yeh that will be interesting how you go without lubricant. So those are the tyres they put on the H2R?
Jeffro;)

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Do those rearsets allow the use of the stock shift rod sensor?

I re-arranged the shift linkage on my bike because I can't function with standard shift pattern, but that involved losing the quick-shifter since now the rod actuates in the other direction.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do those rearsets allow the use of the stock shift rod sensor?

I re-arranged the shift linkage on my bike because I can't function with standard shift pattern, but that involved losing the quick-shifter since now the rod actuates in the other direction.
I believe so. These rearsets have an arm incorporated into them that causes the reverse pattern. Once I get them rigged up I'll post back.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts