Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, finally found the perfect set of lower wings, got them from -Eric Chan at Advanced performance parts, they used the original H2R wings, perfect fit. so now will do the next stage of ugrades. tried 2 other companies and returned them.
I love the paint on my bike, its matt and glossy. Vandemon getting nice colour now. Just passed 1200 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi guys, finally found the perfect set of lower wings, got them from -Eric Chan at Advanced performance parts, they used the original H2R wings, perfect fit. so now will do the next stage of ugrades. tried 2 other companies and returned them.

I love the paint on my bike, its matt and glossy. Vandemon getting nice colour now. Just passed 1200 miles.

Nice looks great, next job remove those horrendous reflectors from your front fender, literally my first job when my 19 landed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
That's ALWAYS first lol.What year is that bike?MirrorCoated Black front fender?Since when did they do that after the 2015's?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
That's ALWAYS first lol.What year is that bike?MirrorCoated Black front fender?Since when did they do that after the 2015's?
The difference between the 2015 and the 2016-2018 is the 2016 - 2018 have mirror coated black but it has ground up glass mixed in the clear that can only be seen in bright light. Look close you can see the sparkles.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Its a 2018 Carbon. For your info the 2018 H2R and 2018 H2 Carbon share the same paint scheme, matt with gloss.
Some more picts.
Just to be a stickler, the 18 H2R was only matte silver and carbon. It didn't have any glossy mirror parts on it. The 17 H2 Carbon is all matte silver like the 17 and up H2R though.

The 18 H2 Carbon's two-tone paint is pretty unique to it and I think it looks great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts