Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kawasaki is sending out this gift box to registered owners. Very nice and includes the shirt, brochure, book on the Ninja history, service manual, and a very cool flash drive. I am a dealer so mine came to the dealership. Yours is likely being delivered to your dealer. You should be getting calls soon.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. certainly appreciated your purchase of the H2.

Well done, Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.!

Any chance of a pic of the polo shirt unwrapped?

I certainly won't hold my breath for Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. to emulate its American counterpart in actually showing that it truly "values" its Customers.

I would be absolutely stunned and amazed if it did... it would be TOTALLY foreign to Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc.'s Corporate persona.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Wow, now this is cool!

Can't wait to brag to everyone about what Kawi sent me, Mr. Selenap. ;)

Reactions: Bazza

·
Registered
554 Posts
There's Mr.H2R's limited run H2!

Reactions: edinlr and OKH2

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just picked mine up at the dealer. It all looks very nice. The shirt is a button down, grey fabric, ninja H2 on the chest nice quality. I will post a pic after work. Oh the shirt was a 3xl as requested the original email was only a 2xl for the largest. The whole package is pretty good, I really like the vin # to my bike, engraved on the keychain. The book is a 30 years of Ninja. It all at first look, is pretty good quality. An unexpected nice to touch.

·
Registered
281 Posts

I certainly won't hold my breath for Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. to emulate its American counterpart in actually showing that it truly "values" its Customers.

I would be absolutely stunned and amazed if it did... it would be TOTALLY foreign to Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc.'s Corporate persona.
Could all Canadian owners get together and request a similar treatment?

·
Registered
240 Posts

Agreed, very nice!

Even if CKM does, I guess five months wasn't enough time for them to have the package ready at delivery time...

Now THAT may have been closer to the "Big Deal" I think I missed on pickup day...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yup
Got mine
Huge service manual, my dealer said I cannot have it....prone to getting it wrong.
H2R arrives next week. Vin 43

·
Registered
574 Posts
Funny, I opened my package again looking for the flash drive. Mine just had a key chain and a little sculpture thingie. Finally pulled that apart and saw it was a flash drive. I guess I will put all that back in the box to go with the bike when I sell it in 20 years.

Got another shop manual, but this one was at least for an H2, the one I got earlier was for an H2R. It is interesting comparing the difference in specs. The cam timing is much different as is the ignition timing.

Late PS - the flash drive has a lot of pictures, specs, videos - but no electronic shop manual! I wonder if our buddy H2R is feeling left out now? Wonder how he is doing on the Vespa forum?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That's very nice. I don't think we're getting that here in the UK, although we did get the free Akrapovic silencer so can't complain. We did get the flash drive though and a big zipper pouch to keep all the paperwork and manuals etc in.

·
Registered
473 Posts
That's very nice. I don't think we're getting that here in the UK, although we did get the free Akrapovic silencer so can't complain. We did get the flash drive though and a big zipper pouch to keep all the paperwork and manuals etc in.
The UK guys got the Akro slip-on, the other markets did not. ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but...

How do you know that the cost of your "free" Akrapovic silencer wasn't actually simply added onto the base price of the H2 to arrive at the final selling price in the U.K.?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts