Ninja H2 banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
These wings do nothing really? Pure looks right? The only thing that spoilers and wings actually do is create downward force to keep race cars planted or bugattis stuck to the pavement at 250mph. We all hit 200 on these h2s just fine without wings, 3500$ lmfao pass
You are a fucking idiot! Actually aerodynamics take over around 100 mph, depending on frontal area, and Cd, also they help pull hot air out of your radiator by creating a low pressure area right by the ducts.
Since your response shows just what a rude little bitch you really are off screen I guess I can lower myself now. So picture me this genius? Why does every h2 ever made that all do 200mph with a flash bone stock or 185 stock not come with it? So important that over 100mph its working hard for the bike? lmfao. Why is my h2 not shaking and the radiator not bubbling coolant inside without them, surely kawasaki would have thought of that for all h2s since its so critical, Or is it possible that it gives a 300hp h2r a tad bit more help on the track when your 300hp without an intercooler knee draging consistantly... Or could it be certain people want to look like they own a 60k h2r 馃槉 . Is there anyway you can 3D print wings for my gsxr1000 for when I go over 100, my coolant starts cooking and bike starts shaking, thanks.
Took long enough for your dumb ass to respond!
All the bikes I have built, are tools! They are built for a purpose, and I don鈥檛 compromise. Unlike your dumb broke ass!
If you really want to stoop to my level, I will buy you a plane ticket, and we can see how disrespectful you want to be, face to face!
Keep talking, your good at it. Im in columbus ohio anytime your in this or the surrounding states hit me up on here we can link up. No point in talking on here. Ill come to you within reason.

Registered
you dont compromise? Thats your awnser?, yeah obviously the wings are fuckin pointless like stated keep pushing your big breakthrough for worthless aftermarket crap, I wouldnt pay 50$ for the worthless things. Go print up a nice tank handle for the passenger thats worth about the same on the h2......

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
These wings do nothing really? Pure looks right? The only thing that spoilers and wings actually do is create downward force to keep race cars planted or bugattis stuck to the pavement at 250mph. We all hit 200 on these h2s just fine without wings, 3500$ lmfao pass
You are a fucking idiot! Actually aerodynamics take over around 100 mph, depending on frontal area, and Cd, also they help pull hot air out of your radiator by creating a low pressure area right by the ducts.
Since your response shows just what a rude little bitch you really are off screen I guess I can lower myself now. So picture me this genius? Why does every h2 ever made that all do 200mph with a flash bone stock or 185 stock not come with it? So important that over 100mph its working hard for the bike? lmfao. Why is my h2 not shaking and the radiator not bubbling coolant inside without them, surely kawasaki would have thought of that for all h2s since its so critical, Or is it possible that it gives a 300hp h2r a tad bit more help on the track when your 300hp without an intercooler knee draging consistantly... Or could it be certain people want to look like they own a 60k h2r 馃槉 . Is there anyway you can 3D print wings for my gsxr1000 for when I go over 100, my coolant starts cooking and bike starts shaking, thanks.
Took long enough for your dumb ass to respond!
All the bikes I have built, are tools! They are built for a purpose, and I don鈥檛 compromise. Unlike your dumb broke ass!
If you really want to stoop to my level, I will buy you a plane ticket, and we can see how disrespectful you want to be, face to face!
Keep talking, your good at it. Im in columbus ohio anytime your in this or the surrounding states hit me up on here we can link up. No point in talking on here. Ill come to you within reason.
I will be in Columbus for Thanksgiving! Here鈥檚 my number *****, 8015182315
I can back my **** up, I hope you can!

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
you dont compromise? Thats your awnser?, yeah obviously the wings are fuckin pointless like stated keep pushing your big breakthrough for worthless aftermarket crap, I wouldnt pay 50$ for the worthless things. Go print up a nice tank handle for the passenger thats worth about the same on the h2......
I talk! Ha! You keep changing your posts...you stupid dickhead!

Registered
Really fellas 馃槀 y鈥檃ll gonna fight over internet words. Instead of fighting then y鈥檃ll meet up you should grab a bite n drink to eat.
How about changing it up, break the mold??

Two h2 owners should get along

Registered
Agreed, though we all get the 'red mist' descend from time to time..
Have a few days off from each other Gents.

Registered
What a great leveller dirty talking is.
Politicians should read these last few posts.
Conflict de-escalation.
From war to laughing about how to **** each other!馃槀

21 - 36 of 36 Posts