1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
True everyone's body types, comfort is different.... I think the H2s seat is the most comfortable seat on any bike I've owned. Knowing my first ride on the H2 was going to be almost 400 miles I had fully expected a sore bum but was pleasantly surprised when I felt zero discomfort.... The shape & padding is absolutely perfect for me. Plus I'm flat footed w/ very slight bend at knee at stops w/ stock seat which is great, no bend at the knee on the Bimmer S1000RR or the 1299 Panigale. Im 5'10 190lbs.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I also like the stock seat. I bought a gel set once ...it seemed to absorb and retain a lot of suns heat. I didn't like that and it was not spectacularly comfortable..

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yep no problems here with the stock seat,54 years old and 5'5" do regular mountain runs all corners pretty much 350ks per run.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
The problem I had with the stock seat was the way it didn't allow me to sit neutrally on the bike.I had to sit all the way back to get a 'flat' angle...course,that made holding the bars a bit uncomfortable.I installed a zx14 seat bowl,shaped,and a half moon gel pad at the nose.Been really comfortable since then.

·
Registered
220 Posts
The problem I had with the stock seat was the way it didn't allow me to sit neutrally on the bike.I had to sit all the way back to get a 'flat' angle...course,that made holding the bars a bit uncomfortable.I installed a zx14 seat bowl,shaped,and a half moon gel pad at the nose.Been really comfortable since then.
So its more the riding position than the seat that you find makes it uncomfortable?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Well...the thickness mostly...but the factory shape got really uncomfortable in anything over 200 miles.My boys were totally numb after around 200 miles.Not good;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts