Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if gear selection is different on these dog gear boxes ? 1 down 5 up... or 6 up...to quicken the shift through neutral maybe ?

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
It will be the same as any other bike.

I will be either attempting to flip the stock linkage over, or fabricating a new shift lever, in order to obtain reversed shift pattern, because that's the way we roll.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I will be either attempting to flip the stock linkage over, or fabricating a new shift lever, in order to obtain reversed shift pattern, because that's the way we roll.
Cheers for the replies....

I remember being a pillion on a mates cb750,,,,hed just done a deal on an a10 chop we had built ( in a bedroom ) He wound it on in second then (up) changed to first.......I'm obviously here to tell the tale but might make some one smile who has done the same.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Cheers for the replies....

I remember being a pillion on a mates cb750,,,,hed just done a deal on an a10 chop we had built ( in a bedroom ) He wound it on in second then changed to first.......I'm obviously here to tell the tale but might make some one smile who has done the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts