Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I sell a brand new t3racing exhaust system out of the box for our mirror coated beautys!

PM me or send me your e-Mail if you love to hear this awesome masterpiece on your H2 soon!

there will be some carbonfibre parts from my Carbon H2 available too!

The mask/nose, dual intake front, the air tube to the SC and the panels byside (left/right) of the speedometer...
in a few days i will get informations about the full H2R wing Kit from BearRacing this will be for sale too

contact me to be upgraded

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi guys,

I sell a brand new t3racing exhaust system out of the box for our mirror coated beautys!

PM me or send me your e-Mail if you love to hear this awesome masterpiece on your H2 soon!

there will be some carbonfibre parts from my Carbon H2 available too!

The mask/nose, dual intake front, the air tube to the SC and the panels byside (left/right) of the speedometer...
in a few days i will get informations about the full H2R wing Kit from BearRacing this will be for sale too

contact me to be upgraded
How much you selling for. My friend may be interested in exhaust.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The forum member vmax+h2 was very fast on my list for the Full t3racing exhaust.
If he don't need or want it anymore your friend will be the next on the list.

The bear h2r wings are on the way back to bear they needs to checked by Pierre himself may i get them back or may they will still there.
I don't need the Wings anymore so i will get the informations about my wings in the next days...

The carbon parts from Carbomoto still available i dont need them anymore:)

·
Registered
211 Posts
The forum member vmax+h2 was very fast on my list for the Full t3racing exhaust.
If he don't need or want it anymore your friend will be the next on the list.

The bear h2r wings are on the way back to bear they needs to checked by Pierre himself may i get them back or may they will still there.
I don't need the Wings anymore so i will get the informations about my wings in the next days...

The carbon parts from Carbomoto still available i dont need them anymore:)
Did you buy these through Andy Jenkinson.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only the full system.

All Carbomoto parts are made from my H2 (based of my bike )
You can call my H2 Eva:D

So you can say i was the first one with a full Carbon H2 with Carbomoto carbon parts based on my own bike;-)

My bike was not only outside covered in carbonfibre even the inside panels of the bike and the tail frame with Inside panels in the tail are full Carbon in the highest quality:)

Reactions: Nickjc001

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some carbon parts for your H2
Carbomoto H2 front air intake set

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mask

Is it possible to add more files in one reply?

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mask2

Masterpiece from above

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Intake1

Straw to breath

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Speedo panels

Left/right sided speedo covers

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
H2 chin

The cover under the front nose/mask

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The full exhaust system is sold now.

No informations about the wings yet couse they dont arrived in SA yet!
May they stay there

·
Registered
765 Posts
Can't wait to get this new pipe. Nice talking with you. If I'm ever in Germany I'll drop by? Same if you come to uk.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm interested in carbon fibre parts. Also, does anyone have a link to a diy exhaust instructional? I'm on the fence about fitting it myself

·
Registered
765 Posts
Not sure, I'm not a mechanic but I am tempted to do the exhaust myself ? Not sure on filling the rad back up and making sure no air trapped but my bro will know what to do with that I reckon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts