Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Seen some info from Kawasaki on a full Akra system for the H2R (brings the noise down to 'acceptable' limits for track days)

Pinged a message in to Kawasaki to find out if it is available to H2 owners and whether it fits .....................

Will update as soon as I hear more !
Interesting business model from Kawasaki... create a product only suitable for closed circuit riding which is not suitable for closed circuit riding because of noise levels.

$50K paperweight otherwise...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Interesting business model from Kawasaki... create a product only suitable for closed circuit riding which is not suitable for closed circuit riding because of noise levels.

$50K paperweight otherwise...
In the next 15 days SC Project from Italy will Release two versions
A homologatet version and a Race version for H2/R
Full Titan and in the style of the kawasaki avintia moto gp exhaust.
I Hope its Short and mounted behind the foot peg!

Akrapovic will build the full system like this alien weapon on the H2 so akrapovic in Germany:/
We need more nice exhausts ala h2r pipes !!!
So developer Look at the h2r!!! So easy so easy

·
Registered
867 Posts
In the next 15 days SC Project from Italy will Release two versions
A homologatet version and a Race version for H2/R
Full Titan and in the style of the kawasaki avintia moto gp exhaust.
I Hope its Short and mounted behind the foot peg!

Akrapovic will build the full system like this alien weapon on the H2 so akrapovic in Germany:/
We need more nice exhausts ala h2r pipes !!!
So developer Look at the h2r!!! So easy so easy
Let hope they do if not I will build my own in the next 30 days....:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Do we have any pictures of the Akra exhaust installed on the H2R? Is the change mostly in the sound, or does it provide any other substantial changes like weight reduction or something like that?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Do we have any pictures of the Akra exhaust installed on the H2R? Is the change mostly in the sound, or does it provide any other substantial changes like weight reduction or something like that?
Sound. My guess is it will be heavier than stock. That stock one is tiny and has nothing to it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would assume if Akra is going to do a full system for the R, its going to be BETTER then stock...otherwise what's the point?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would assume if Akra is going to do a full system for the R, its going to be BETTER then stock...otherwise what's the point?

like I said less sound. Not sure your getting that the Rs exhaust is as least restrictive as possible. Maybe they could make it lighter but it would be about impossible for hp gains. The R isn't allowed at any track in Germany, or in other countries with tracks with spl limits, including us.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have remove the muffler this morning after my first start up just to see how it look and sound without it

first: it is way to loud
second :sound like ****
third: That stock muffler have to go

I would like to see a oval muffler that would take the place of that converter. about the same as it look on the picture. it would be awesome.

About the rear fender i am torn between removing it or keeping it as I see sand and small rock failing back and scratching that beautiful paint on the rear end

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have remove the muffler this morning after my first start up just to see how it look and sound without it

first: it is way to loud
second :sound like ****
third: That stock muffler have to go

I would like to see a oval muffler that would take the place of that converter. about the same as it look on the picture. it would be awesome.

About the rear fender i am torn between removing it or keeping it as I see sand and small rock failing back and scratching that beautiful paint on the rear end
Gotta keep the fender bro... It would turn into more of a sand trap than those areas already are..

·
Registered
105 Posts
cool. There was'nt much gain in this. in their documents they say stock is 241,2 hp (!) and with this full system 241,8 hp. Wonder how their stockbike could produce 241 hp, think i remember something like 190-195 hp from their first dynosheets for the slipon in january or something.

Edit: Looked at their numbers for just the slipon and there it says stock=195 hp. must be something wrong with their numbers for the full exhaust.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Had a small issue yesterday with my muffler(Akra shorty).Anyway...the sound from the uncorked straight exhaust was....quite nice actually.But too much for where I live.It was impressive though;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
cool. There was'nt much gain in this. in their documents they say stock is 241,2 hp (!) and with this full system 241,8 hp. Wonder how their stockbike could produce 241 hp, think i remember something like 190-195 hp from their first dynosheets for the slipon in january or something.

Edit: Looked at their numbers for just the slipon and there it says stock=195 hp. must be something wrong with their numbers for the full exhaust.
The full exhaust says it was measured on an H2R.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts