Ninja H2 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Currently returning my H2 to stock for sale (H2R on the way) and these parts need a new home.

I've got a bunch of Apollo Aero parts (the highest quality carbon out there that a few other people supply) plus a Vandemon exhaust.

$2000 - Upper 2016+ Style Wings AND lower wings - Sale Pending
$1200 - Older style upper wings.
$300 - Carbon cockpit infills
$1000 - H2R-style upper cowl with green stripes and river mark emblem applied - Sale Pending
$2000 - Vandemon polished exhaust - Sale Pending
$250 - Lever guards with bar end mirrors, plus LED turn signals with plug and play connectors (perfect addition to upper wings)

Some of these are ready to ship, some should be pulled off of the bike this coming weekend and ready to go.

Prices don't include shipping. If you want multiple parts I'll definitely be looking to give you a bit of a deal.

Pictures of all of the good stuff:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For some reason I can't edit my first post, but as an update most things are sold except the first gen style upper wings and cockpit infills:

Pricing:
$1200 - Older style upper wings.
$300 - Carbon cockpit infills

·
Registered
427 Posts
Knolly,

Congrats on the H2r!

Please do some good H2r dyno runs so we can have some real back to back comparisons on a stage 2 h2 vs H2r.

.... and real day to day riding comparisons would be great!

I don't know why good H2r dyno runs are is such short supply!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I'll definitely do some same-day-same-dyno testing. Whatever the results may be, I'm a sucker for good data.

Just to update the original post, first gen wings are the only parts still available!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Leading edge modified to move wind shape away from the rider(more).(2016's and up)

Knolly's second pic down shows the modified edges.Inner mount edges redesigned also.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do the first gen wings differ?

As H2madness said, it’s a slightly different shape. The outdoor photos I posted are the 2017+ wings (second gen), the indoor garage photo is 2015-2016 wings (first gen).

Kawasaki claims that the revised shape gives less turbulent air around the rider. Some people have very strong opinions on which one looks better though.

The cheapest I’ve seen these wings from any vendor is $1500, with a regular price of $2000, so I think $1000 is a steal!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts