·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just tried the setting as follow:

spring, 12 turns from fully loose,

rebound/tension, 8 click from fully close

compression, 8 click from fully close.

the bike feel more stable, the front end dive slower than standard setting and the road holding is a little bit sharper

Attachments

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I'll give it a shot...why not.I think mine is dialed in right where I want it...but I'm always game to try other suggestions.I don't particularly like a stiff frontend...or the rear either.But the factory settings are actually very good for this bike.You feel it more the faster you go...cornering,stability.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll give it a shot...why not.I think mine is dialed in right where I want it...but I'm always game to try other suggestions.I don't particularly like a stiff frontend...or the rear either.But the factory settings are actually very good for this bike.You feel it more the faster you go...cornering,stability.

yes, factory setting is very comfortable, but the front end dive too fast and too much when apply the brake

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Hmm...for me,the factory settings for the front seemed a bit stiff,rather than diving.I dailed in some plushness to it...let it move some.That worked fine.Same with the back.On a closed course,you probably would want it tightened up some.I was used to the feel of my 14.Smooth and plush.I wanted to see if the H2 could achieve that quality.It can.The shorter wheelbase however does limit the adjustments some.Depending on what you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts