Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For free is two carbon fiber winglets for the left and right fairings, they replace the factory winglets. They are in Plain Matte finish.

They have a couple of scuffs on the underside (Cannot be seen when mounted), and I dont like the fitment. So they are up for grabs, just have to pay actual shipping.

The only part of this is that you have to be a SENIOR MEMBER to get them. Prevents someone from creating a profile just to get swag.

Ram air tube is not part of this deal. Just in the picture.

NOLA

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
For free is two carbon fiber winglets for the left and right fairings, they replace the factory winglets. They are in Plain Matte finish.

They have a couple of scuffs on the underside (Cannot be seen when mounted), and I dont like the fitment. So they are up for grabs, just have to pay actual shipping.

The only part of this is that you have to be a SENIOR MEMBER to get them. Prevents someone from creating a profile just to get swag.

Ram air tube is not part of this deal. Just in the picture.

NOLA
Are you able to ship to UK ? If so, can I take them - happy to pay something for them over and above postage costs to go to a charity of your choice (or to treat you to some christmas beer !)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@pebble35

All yours. Send me a PM and I will figure out a way to send it to the UK and ship it at the end of this week.

NOLA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts