Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my beloved beastie.$17K
This beauty has EVERYTHING a sportrider could want.She's completely set up for full performance.13K miles.Lovingly cared for.ALL restrictions out.Flashed by Don Guhl.PC mapped by Brock's.Akra exhaust(can).Straight unhindered piping.factory BEAUTIFUL bodywork.I have the factory exhaust can and sound canister.The ONLY thing she needs to return to factory is the two servo cables.I have extra air filters,oil filters for it.I'll throw in the rearstand.AND the shorai battery maintainer.
She has installed pigtails for heated gear.She has the updated UP/Downshift quickshifter.She has factory frame sliders(installed).I'll toss in the H2R rear sprocket also.She's got the ZG Double Bubble taller screen,like the H2R.All parts associated with my precious come with her.This baby will totally knock yer socks off...no joke.The Factory 'welcome' kit and Beasly's finish care also included.Along with the Service manual and owner's manual.Also the Kawasaki flash drive.You won't see this price on a bike setup like this....
So there it is...Title in hand...clean. I will also pay shipping.In the US.

This bike will also come with the FACTORY ECU.(that's TWO ecu's).Cox radiator guard installed.Full factory extra decal set(s).:D

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
APPARENTLY...you haters haven't read up on this lovely beastielol.

Just cause it's a tourer don't mean it aint badass.I mean,seriously.WHY would they put a launch control on a bike like this?IF it's 'just a tourer'...lol.You guys will be getting a FULL HONEST review from yours truly when she gets here.I tell it like it is.

And YOU MR NOLA.'geriatric'....f'n A my brotha.F'n A;)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
APPARENTLY...you haters haven't read up on this lovely beastielol.

Just cause it's a tourer don't mean it aint badass.I mean,seriously.WHY would they put a launch control on a bike like this?IF it's 'just a tourer'...lol.You guys will be getting a FULL HONEST review from yours truly when she gets here.I tell it like it is.

And YOU MR NOLA.'geriatric'....f'n A my brotha.F'n A;)
I have read up on it, and eventually I will get one to replace my Concours 14. My only issue with it, would be the adjustable windscreen which I have come to really like because of the varied climates I ride in. But it is not a show stopper.
I still want an H2 with the premium brakes, suspension, big time wheelies, etc.
And I don't buy a first year (and preferably second year) vehicle any more. They always find a few things wrong or add features you really wanted in the first place later.

·
Registered
836 Posts
OK what's going on with owners selling either modified H2s or selling aftermarket parts , to quick for ya ?

H2 Madn... no Nola's right Judas , you spent all that time and money tuning your H2 for speed only to sell it and order its slower , wider and fatter sibling and although not ugly let's face it , it's lacking the glamour of its father . Have you got yourself a boyfriend to take on the pillion ��

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
OK what's going on with owners selling either modified H2s or selling aftermarket parts , to quick for ya ?

H2 Madn... no Nola's right Judas , you spent all that time and money tuning your H2 for speed only to sell it and order its slower , wider and fatter sibling and although not ugly let's face it , it's lacking the glamour of its father . Have you got yourself a boyfriend to take on the pillion ��
Well what if you can only have one street bike and you like to do a bit of sport touring? The SE makes perfect sense. Still fast, still modifiable, but with bags so you can actually carry stuff like a clear shield, first aid, jackets, gloves, wet gear, tire repair stuff, locks, etc. And from what I have read and heard the thing will tear up any other sport tourer on the road in the twisty bits and elsewhere, not to mention all but the best track weapon sport bikes. The bike is a stroke of genius. If I could only have one street bike I would have to choose the SE.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Well what if you can only have one street bike and you like to do a bit of sport touring? The SE makes perfect sense. Still fast, still modifiable, but with bags so you can actually carry stuff like a clear shield, first aid, jackets, gloves, wet gear, tire repair stuff, locks,
Make up , powder puff , tampons , lippy , mirror etc .

1 - 20 of 43 Posts