Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had these sitting around for a few weeks but wanted to wait till Rhody sold his set as not to possibly hijack any interest in his listing.

The brake lever was used on the bike but in great condition, the clutch lever is brand new, it was never installed.

$170 US dollars. Shipped to lower 48 free.

For International - shipping $20.

Any method of payment works.

I was running Evotechs short brake lever and their folding clutch lever. The folding clutch lever (it's not being listed here for sale) was slightly damaged in an altercation with a cagers mirror. No damage to the bike thank goodness but very close call. Anyway I love the way the Evotech short brake works, feels but like the oem clutch lever better than the Evotech folding one. The Evotech levers do look amazing on the bike but the oem levers are now back installed and decided just to keep the oems instead of buying another EvoTech clutch lever so selling these.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thanks Stradale, I am sure you will sell them, they are very well made, too much for my wrists though.

Rhody...

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Stradale, I am sure you will sell them, they are very well made, too much for my wrists though.

Rhody...
I wouldn't put on the short clutch lever on a 15 as you did knew that wouldn't work out w/ how hard the clutch is to pull in traffic. I used the Evotech folding clutch for 4000 miles & it was fine. The Evotech short brake I loved on my 15, still only 2 finger pull. I imagine anyone wanting these will install them on a 2016.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts