Ninja H2 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share a photo that came across Facebook today. A bunch of H2 and a H2R road going conversion. Don't know any of the specifics but enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Looks like the H2 is common site where ever that is taken ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The H2R is good. I would say it's an H2 nose fairing and has been dipped or wrapped to appear carbon fibre.

The difference is quite subtle but the give-away is the width of the headlamp aperture, narrower in the H2R. Just my guess but nice though.

·
Registered
277 Posts
The H2R is good. I would say it's an H2 nose fairing and has been dipped or wrapped to appear carbon fibre.

The difference is quite subtle but the give-away is the width of the headlamp aperture, narrower in the H2R. Just my guess but nice though.
Good catch. I think it's actually an A-Tech H2 upper fairing, since the air inlets appear to be integrated into the same piece as the rest of the fairing.

That's actually some pretty trick custom work if it is indeed an H2R (certainly seems that way from the wings and exhaust), since the supercharger intake is completely different on the H2.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good catch. I think it's actually an A-Tech H2 upper fairing, since the air inlets appear to be integrated into the same piece as the rest of the fairing.

That's actually some pretty trick custom work if it is indeed an H2R (certainly seems that way from the wings and exhaust), since the supercharger intake is completely different on the H2.
The other clue, which I completely forgot, is the number of screws in the screen. Three on an H2 and four on an H2R. So that clinches it. 0:)

·
Registered
277 Posts
So looking through photos here, I'm pretty sure that it isn't an H2R. It seems it's an H2 owned by Trickstar that they stuck wings, an A-Tech upper fairing, and H2R exhaust on (which makes sense, since their white H2R didn't use the stock exhaust, so they'd have a spare one). Based on the amount of intake mods to make the H2 fairing work, plus the H2 badges on the tail, I'm pretty sure that's what we're looking at.

Interestingly enough, that's exactly the direction I wanted to take my bike in. Whenever wings are available, I was going to get a carbon fiber upper cowl without parking lights. It'd look nice and minimal and make track day prep even faster.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Knolly you like the Wings?
Than Check out BearRacing man this work is awesome.
3D printed Wings Future stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts