Ninja H2 banner

Flashed H2 vs Gen 4 ZX10r on MR12 - Video

10K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  NewNinja 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. New to the forum, and figured I would share some entertainment with you and my race with 650ib last weekend.

He was kind enough to let me ride that monster H2 of his, and now I want one LOL! Absolutely loved the bike. My first time riding one, and I didn't even ride it stock. It's not even all about the acceleration for me, it's the whole experience. The bike was incredibly comfortable for me. The suspension was a little soft, not exactly the best for road racing, but very nice for the street stuff. I was actually surprised at how light the front felt. The sound was unreal with that supercharger and exhaust note. Of course the acceleration is wicked, and that's coming from someone who has ridden a 400hp turbo Busa, and owns an 8 second ZX10r. It's nice to see the brakes work great too for a heavier street bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM_xeTRd7s0

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM_xeTRd7s0" target="_blank">https:

#2 ·
I know a lot of people don't like this form of racing, and that's fine. As dumb as it is, I try my best to be as safe as possible. IE doing this at 2am

Reactions: ben1000z
#5 ·
Thanks guys.

Ya SiverbirdH2, I absolutely loved it. Strongly considering one for the next round of ordering, but I do want to see what the new 10r is going to be like first.

#6 ·
Hi everyone. New to the forum, and figured I would share some entertainment with you and my race with 650ib last weekend.

He was kind enough to let me ride that monster H2 of his, and now I want one LOL! Absolutely loved the bike. My first time riding one, and I didn't even ride it stock. It's not even all about the acceleration for me, it's the whole experience. The bike was incredibly comfortable for me. The suspension was a little soft, not exactly the best for road racing, but very nice for the street stuff. I was actually surprised at how light the front felt. The sound was unreal with that supercharger and exhaust note. Of course the acceleration is wicked, and that's coming from someone who has ridden a 400hp turbo Busa, and owns an 8 second ZX10r. It's nice to see the brakes work great too for a heavier street bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM_xeTRd7s0

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM_xeTRd7s0" target="_blank">https:www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM_xeTRd7s0
I'm not picking on 650ib because he's done more positive PR for the H2 than even Kawasaki - but it's interesting to see what other lighter, seemingly more experienced riders do on his bike. This is the second time I've seen video of him swapping bikes and that H2 seems to find another hundred HP somewhere 650 ain't using when he's racing.

I've ridden all the other hyperbikes and the H2 rips their face off. It's just hard to get all that power to the ground. I think these videos are starting to show other people just how insanely fast the H2 actually is.

As far as extending the swing arm goes - ask someone who has. Apparently it's a bad idea.

#7 ·
^IBs size is his downfall IMO. Hes huge, and not in a fat way lol. Hes very tall and weighs in at 255 suited. The guys he has been racing against are just so much smaller, and in some cases 80-100lbs lighter. A 40lbs rider swap on my bike was good for a 4-6mph difference in trap speed down the 1/4. That's a big difference.

Weight means so much for these fun runs, but they are definitely not the truth behind what each bike does given all the variables that take place. The only legitimate truth with acceleration to say top speed is with Vbox data, and the same rider on the same day to equal it out as best as possible.

As far as extending the swing arm goes - ask someone who has. Apparently it's a bad idea.

In regards to this comment, are you talking about extending the arm on the H2, or on bikes in general?

#9 ·
^IBs size is his downfall IMO. Hes huge, and not in a fat way lol. Hes very tall and weighs in at 255 suited. The guys he has been racing against are just so much smaller, and in some cases 80-100lbs lighter. A 40lbs rider swap on my bike was good for a 4-6mph difference in trap speed down the 1/4. That's a big difference.

Weight means so much for these fun runs, but they are definitely not the truth behind what each bike does given all the variables that take place. The only legitimate truth with acceleration to say top speed is with Vbox data, and the same rider on the same day to equal it out as best as possible.

In regards to this comment, are you talking about extending the arm on the H2, or on bikes in general?
Just the H2. If you're thinking about it, make sure you do plenty of due diligence before hand.

#11 ·
"As far as extending the swing arm goes - ask someone who has. Apparently it's a bad idea."

Yes, it slowed Rickey Gadsen down to 218 mph his first time out on the mile.

Reactions: Boosted10R
#12 ·
"IBs size is his downfall IMO. Hes huge, and not in a fat way lol. Hes very tall and weighs in at 255 suited. The guys he has been racing against are just so much smaller, and in some cases 80-100lbs lighter. A 40lbs rider swap on my bike was good for a 4-6mph difference in trap speed down the 1/4. That's a big difference.

Weight means so much for these fun runs, but they are definitely not the truth behind what each bike does given all the variables that take place. The only legitimate truth with acceleration to say top speed is with Vbox data, and the same rider on the same day to equal it out as best as possible."

This is why I run landspeed racing, the weight does not matter if you have a long enough straight away. I am 6'4" and 230# dripping wet and quite a bit more in leathers and gear. The biggest issue I have is trying to tuck in out of the wind. If you look at any picture of the H2 being ridden fast, it is just hard to tuck into the paint and when you are nearly 60 years old and my size, it gets even tougher. The smaller guys and gals have an advantage in acceleration, but on a bike with a bike fairing like a race fairing, or a Busa, it is equal on the top end.

Reactions: Boosted10R
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.