Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been a while since I posted and actually being able to get out on the bike due to the current situation in the world. Looking to fit a 190 rear just for a change see if it will tip in a bit quicker as I'm doing a trackday soon. Has anyone got experience with a 190 on the h2 and does anyone know if it affects traction control in any way ?

Cheers

Ryan

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I had switched to the 190-55 a while ago and have run them for about 20,000 miles. It just switched back to the 200 and with an apples to apples comparison, I am going back to the 190. It just handles quicker and better. The bad part is when I got the 200, ordered it and then found out they were out of stock, so I bought one locally. Then the one I ordered came in and kept it for the next tire change. So I will be running the 200 for a while longer, but that is the last one for me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had switched to the 190-55 a while ago and have run them for about 20,000 miles. It just switched back to the 200 and with an apples to apples comparison, I am going back to the 190. It just handles quicker and better. The bad part is when I got the 200, ordered it and then found out they were out of stock, so I bought one locally. Then the one I ordered came in and kept it for the next tire change. So I will be running the 200 for a while longer, but that is the last one for me.
Thanks for the info
Thanks for the info Ted...have the 190 fitted now so will see how she goes next dry day

1 - 3 of 3 Posts