Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Sunday was my first ride and OH MY GOD I can't believe how well she handles! I was a huge/pleasant surprise, the bike just dropped into the twistys with ease and stayed squated, and accell out of the turns the rear just felt planted. I didn't realize how much work & effort I had been putting into getting my zx10 to turn, and it's a gen4 w/K-tech suspension. Anyway I'm REALLY happy with the handling surprise and I didn't even notice the extra 125 lbs at all, just riding the dream. That being said I can't wait to trade $ for weight. She only has 110 miles on her, can't wait to open it up.
Very satisfied buyer.

Reactions: KawieH2R and Knolly

·
Registered
702 Posts
Racer172,

Congrats!

I'm not a super H2 Expert like a few folks here, but, peep my YouTube channel. I've got vids from everything on basic maintenance, PCV install, Dyno time, flashing, to changing tires. In the meantime, you might like this vid I had a friend take of me while following me at Summit Point this past Monday.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Just got back from a ride, I have 140 miles on mine and must admit I did just red line it in 2,3 and 4. Couldn't resist;) hope I didn't break anything:) anyway, I must agree that this bike handles surprisingly well and speed? Crazy:)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts