Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I got an early dismissal from work and it was 50* out so I said what the heck? Pulled out the sexy beast for a quick 10 mile ride just to get a feel of things.

Nothing crazy because there's a lot of salt on the ground so took corners nice and slow - almost squidly hahahahahaha

The Vandemon is very raspy, Old school style like a ZX7R/9R from back in the day. Really really retro sounding but LOUD. Loved it. Lots of decel pop from the unburned fuel being ignited in the exhaust. Otherwise, a nice little blast to get the brain salivating for the season.

So stoked for 2017!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I got out yesterday too, first time on the bike for 4 months:eek:

Your bike looks cool

Rob

·
Registered
891 Posts
yeah we're spoiled here in Southern Cal, but glad you got out today.
gotta ask Nate, why do you still have your reflectors on the bike?
thought those would have come off with the fender eliminator..
in any case stay off the snow & ice ;)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah we're spoiled here in Southern Cal, but glad you got out today.
gotta ask Nate, why do you still have your reflectors on the bike?
thought those would have come off with the fender eliminator..
in any case stay off the snow & ice ;)
I like to keep the reflectors on so people can assume I can't ride and am a squid. Then I proceed to Crack Dat ASS! :D

Somebody ripped me on my YouTube channel last night because I had chicken strips in one of my vids and he said I should be on a 600. I almost choked on my saliva. Oooooooh boy you just don't know.

That would've been easy money in the world of street racing. hahahahahahahhahahhahahaha

·
Registered
393 Posts
Had my first run out of the year on Sat. great fun and nothing like getting back in the saddle

·
Registered
891 Posts
^ lol!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Today I got an early dismissal from work and it was 50* out so I said what the heck? Pulled out the sexy beast for a quick 10 mile ride just to get a feel of things.

Nothing crazy because there's a lot of salt on the ground so took corners nice and slow - almost squidly hahahahahaha

The Vandemon is very raspy, Old school style like a ZX7R/9R from back in the day. Really really retro sounding but LOUD. Loved it. Lots of decel pop from the unburned fuel being ignited in the exhaust. Otherwise, a nice little blast to get the brain salivating for the season.

So stoked for 2017!!!!!
Pics are good!
Which battery are you using for your bike.
Can you suggest which battery is better.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Which battery are you using for your bike.
Can you suggest which battery is better.
not to highjack Nate's thread but I'll answer your question
I swapped in the SkyRich lithium ion.
dropped about 4lbs
never have to charge it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not to highjack Nate's thread but I'll answer your question
I swapped in the SkyRich lithium ion.
dropped about 4lbs
never have to charge it.

Hey Terry, towards the end of the season, let me know how your bike fires up. If it struggles due to cranking amps or if it still fires right up.

I've used a Ballistic in the past on my track bike. Great weight savings but I didn't maintain that battery well.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hey Terry, towards the end of the season, let me know how your bike fires up. If it struggles due to cranking amps or if it still fires right up..
will do. Installed last July and no issues.
I wanted Shorai in but my mechanic wanted this one so that's what went in. He has one in his R6 racebike that has been in there for a few years, the bike barely ever gets started, he walked over and cranked it right up, no hesitation so I was sold.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts