Ninja H2 banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
^^^ yep everyone focuses on motor work but take all the fender eliminator,tinted screen, exhaust, etc money and put it into Ohlins you'll destroy your other self with the bits. SOME do both lol
LOL yeah man!!!! I would love to! I've got a set of BST wheels coming in from Brock and I'm told they will be in later this month. I'm going to focus on putting this girl on a diet right now. So far she's dropped 37.5 lbs. I rode my 10R a few days this week and wow it's so **** nice riding a real light bike. I'm hoping the wheels will really help with the transitions from left to right.

·
Registered
317 Posts
LOL yeah man!!!! I would love to! I've got a set of BST wheels coming in from Brock and I'm told they will be in later this month. I'm going to focus on putting this girl on a diet right now. So far she's dropped 37.5 lbs. I rode my 10R a few days this week and wow it's so **** nice riding a real light bike. I'm hoping the wheels will really help with the transitions from left to right.
of course you can, my BST supplier said the wheels will send out on 17/9, cheers

41 - 43 of 43 Posts