1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Reactions: Turtle1000

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Young Machine...yup...they always have some cool renderings.You can't buy this 'pic'...it doesn't exist in the factory...looks good though.

I think Kawasaki is gonna be upgrading their H2...with all the new news about 'what customers want' get togethers...gonna be a wild next few years!

·
Registered
267 Posts
My Dealer told me they will be in his store by the end of October/or early November.
If they look half as good as that pic,my 2010 10R will be upgraded.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Dealer told me they will be in his store by the end of October/or early November.
If they look half as good as that pic,my 2010 10R will be upgraded.
That would be all time record fast! im surprised you never jumped on the gen 4 it's a HUGE improvement over gen 3 in every category imo ok maybe wheels are better lol but as for power/handling forget about it.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Should have seen their 'rendering' of the 2012 14R...I think a bunch of people believe these 'renderings' are a sneek peek.They aren't.Still fun to see though;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Very influenced by the H2. Do you think the rest of the Ninja lineup will take after the H2 since its a halo bike of sorts?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Very influenced by the H2. Do you think the rest of the Ninja lineup will take after the H2 since its a halo bike of sorts?
I don't see why not, turbocharging is a good path to take throughout a lot of segments, many perks to doing so.

Another thing i'd like to see is some of the H2's color scheme and design in those bikes but not too much, just enough to see that there's H2's DNA.

·
Registered
867 Posts
how about H2 with ÖHLINS TTX(maybe mechatronic), whole fork(or FGR kit)?
IMHO thats how she should have come out. All the other top bikes have that equipment now. :(

·
Registered
867 Posts
I think if they did Ohlins it woulda added some serious money. 28-30k? Price
not to be an ass but that would have been fine for me to have all the best you can. I'll easily spend that on BS to make it what i want it to be.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts