Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
More videos. That's great but I think we all just actually want to see the bike. The silver does sound really cool though. I wonder what colors will be offered as options when the bike does come out. Is it going to only be the green and black/grey livery, or will there be other options?

·
Registered
554 Posts
^ Thats great, do you think Kawasaki cares? ;)

I think they did just show us the production H2, The fairing doesn't look carbon and I see no winglets...

Reactions: OneArmBandit

·
Registered
278 Posts
Great video, always wondered how some companies got the effect they did with some paint finishes.

This is also a great time to start discussing how we should go about protecting the paint once we take delivery.

·
Registered
97 Posts
More videos. That's great but I think we all just actually want to see the bike. The silver does sound really cool though. I wonder what colors will be offered as options when the bike does come out. Is it going to only be the green and black/grey livery, or will there be other options?

I think the first year of production, we will just see (1) color scheme for the H2 & the H2R.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I heard there was going to be 2 color choice's for the H2

silver-mirror / black

metallic silver / kawi green

Still, all speculation at this point.....:(

·
Registered
539 Posts
I just think I'd like to see one parked in my garage... No matter what color it is.
Same here, overall kawi has done well with their color options, plus the bike is epic enough that the color to me doesn't matter that much when compared to other things about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts