Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend from Ohio who is waiting on an H2R is being told by his dealer mid June 2015.

Let's keep track of where and when they are delivered. Post here...

Rhody...

·
Registered
787 Posts
I believe mine was the first one spotted on the road , 25th march at 10.58 uploaded to facebook having IT 's first drink.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I believe mine was the first one spotted on the road , 25th march at 10.58 uploaded to facebook having IT 's first drink.
I believe they are talking about the H2"R" not the standard H2. ;)

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
539 Posts
Took a look at their page, got to love the little teasers they dropped and overall coverage they took of taking delivery of that H2R!

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's arrived.
It's amazing, much better than expected from pictures and video.
The quality of finish and the look, should be in the Guggenheim, better than a Duc and they were there.

·
Registered
267 Posts
It's arrived.
The quality of finish and the look, should be in the Guggenheim, better than a Duc and they were there.
Congrats mate!!!
They say a picture paints a thousand words.
In the case of these bikes the picture only paints about 250

·
Registered
554 Posts
That truly sucks he has to sell it. I can only imagine what he's feeling now. I looked at link and noticed "Not Register-able". So no VIN number attached to bike?
me-thinks either someone didn't read the BOLD print or someone wanted to convert it...SLEEPER

Reactions: mr.xr

·
Registered
539 Posts
It's arrived.
Did you at least get to hear it while you were their?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts