Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me an my buddy with a 2016 H2 took a lil ride last friday. First stopped into the local Kawi dealer to get my leaking damper replaced an then we took a nice little ride over to visit Grand Master Flash aka Mr. Gulh Motors at his new laboratory. He was excited to have two H2's show up. He said he's working on something to get more hp an needs a H2 to experiment on.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Me an my buddy with a 2016 H2 took a lil ride last friday. First stopped into the local Kawi dealer to get my leaking damper replaced an then we took a nice little ride over to visit Grand Master Flash aka Mr. Gulh Motors at his new laboratory. He was excited to have two H2's show up. He said he's working on something to get more hp an needs a H2 to experiment on.
Great pictures!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol....no not yet. I'm still breaking mine in. So I'm taking it easy on her. Tryin to stay below 10k rpms. I think the highest mph I seen so far was like 119? Gonna wait until I finish the break in period an get the 1st service done before I really start poundin on her.

Have you been fast enough on the H2 yet to get your hair horizontal ? I'm guessing around 160 MPH would do it 😉

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I can't believe Guhl's place is as far as it is from me. I don't think it could be any farther actually.

So much for bringing it to him to tune…. :(

NOLA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts